Ch-29

{This chapter Y/n is 12 years old}

"I knew you were just using Izana for your own good. You don't actually see him as friends," Y/n look at Kisaki you're pathetic, you know that." She rolled her eyes. "Manipulating others for your own good. Hah so pathetic."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Kisaki look at Y/n.

"Don't act like you don't know what's happening here, you asshole." She said as she grab Kisaki's shirt collar. "Pathetic creature." She said, while looking directly into his eyes. "Manipulating others just because you can't win against them."

"So what If I manipulate others for my good? What are you even gonna do?" Kisaki look at Y/n. "Aren't you the one who only cares about Izana and Kakucho? Alway around them like some bee around some flower. Following them wherever they go, never listening to others other than them. So, why do care if I manipulate others? I'm not manipulating your beloved ones, am I? Well, I thought about manipulating them but they are no use to me right now so Nah,"

"I'm gonna kill if you ever think about manipulating them." Y/n punched him, making him for on the ground. She then got on top of him and kept on punching him "Don't you feel guilty? Didn't you see what have you don't to her?" She punched him. "Are you even a human? I was the one that never let you succeed in the thing you were trying to do, but why her? She didn't do anything to you, so why her?" 

Kisaki pushed Y/n off of him and get up. "Why do you even care about her? I thought the only thing you care about was Izana and Kakucho...." Y/n punch him again. "Keep doing this and I'll kill you for sure this time."

"Okay then, you keep on trying to kill me while I beat the shit out of you."

Today Y/n found out her best friend is in the hospital because of Kisaki. He used her and sent her to a very dangerous place. Kisaki used her saying her boyfriend was in danger and the guys he was fighting were very dangerous. He told her to go protect her man. He said that the dangerous man will not hurt her because she is a girl and so she went there. Of course, it was a lie when he said the dangerous man will not hurt her, and as a result, she was badly injured.

"Did you see her? Her face.... her body they were all messed up... They.... raped her... She... she is only 12 her old" Y/n look at Kisaki. "And you ruined her life. I'll never forgive you. To me, you'll always be the disgusting create alive in this world." She then looked at the ground. She pushed him to the ground and put her feet on his chest. "This is where you belong right there. As long as I'm alive, I'll never let you manipulate others. I'll always make sure you suffer a lot of pain, as she did. I'll make sure to kill you with my own hands."

"Hah, you'll kill me? We'll see about that. " Kisaki get up and wipe the blood off of his mouth. "I thought you only care about Izana and Kakucho," He look at Y/n. "Will do you only care about them? So, I'll also make sure to take care of them for you." He smirked, then starts to walk away. 

"You touch them, and I kill you."

.
.
.

"Y/n where were you? You know I was so worried about you." Izana said as he saw Y/n walk in. He got up and hug her. "Is your friend alright?"

"No...." Y/n hug back.

"Did you go to you visit her today?" Y/n didn't say anything so, Izana just pick her up and take her into the living room. They sat on the couch still hugging each other. "Y/n... what happened?"

"Nothing..." She then started to cry.

"Huh? Y/n? Did someone hurt you? Why are you crying?"

"Izana... She... she was so hurt... they raped her... She didn't even do anything to them but they still beat her and rape her...." Y/n cried even louder.

Izana patted Y/n's hair. "Shh Y/n It's okay. I'll handle this. I'll take care of everything I promise. I'll make sure to punish them for what they did to your friend."

"Huh? Really?" Y/n said as she look up at him. "But they are dangerous guys and they are bigger than you." She looked down. "No... you don't have to do this. It's fine, you don't do anything okay? I don't wanna see you hurt, too." She said, then again she hugged him.  

Izana just patted her head not saying a word and soon Y/n falls asleep on Izana's lap. Then, Izana picked her u and take her to her room. He then laid her on the bed. He was about to leave but Y/n call him.

"Wait don't leave yet." 

"Y/n you should sleep now, I'll be in my room if you need anything," Izana said as he sits on the bed and pat Y/n head.

"Can't you just stay here and cuddle with me?" 

"You want cuddles?" Izana asked while blushing. 

"Mmhmm," 

"Okay then," Izana said as he got on the bed and cuddle with her. 

"It feels so nice. Whenever I'm with you or Kakucho, I feel so safe. I feel like my all pain is all gone." Y/n put her hand on Izana's chest. "I love you so much." Then she falls asleep.

"I love you too," Izana said as he slowly gets up and look at her. "Goodnight sweetheart," He kissed her forehead and then leave her room. He went to his room and call someone. "Did you finish your work?" 

"Yes, I made sure that they won't walk and have sex for the rest of their life." 

"Okay, then." Izana hung up. "because they hurt Y/n's friend, Y/n cried so they have to pay for her tears. 

~End of flashback~

"Y/n my baby, what are you doing here? Are you here to see your daddy?" Y/n's father said as he saw his daughter standing in the doorway.

"No, I'm here to kill you."

{By the way guys in this story Y/n is 16. That's means you're two years younger than Izana.}