Ch-25

"Mikey" Both Y/n and Emma yelled at him. 

"What?" Mikey said as he laughs. "Haha sorry." then he started to walk. 

But Emma stopped him and said, "No you stay here I'll go buy the pads myself." Emma then looked at the bathroom door. "Y/n, Stay there for a few minutes okay... I'll be back real soon. This idiot, I don't trust him anymore." 

"Whatttt" Mikey said as he made faces.

"Emma..."

"How about you take a shower and I'll be back in 20 minutes," Emma said as she looked at Mikey and then went to her room to get her bag then she leaves.

"Okay..." Y/n said. Y/n's stomach was hurting so much that she started to cry again. "Owww it's hurt so much."

"Y/n, what happened?" 

"Mikey, you're still here?" Y/n shouted, "Leave I don't wanna talk to you." 

"What? What did I even do?" Mikey said as he banged on the door.

"Ughh... Just go away." 

"No"

"No? Mikey seriously go away. My stomach is already killing me. I feel like I'm going to die. So, can you just leave me alone"

"Huh? What happened to your stomach?" Mikey asked worriedly. "Should I bring so medicine?"

"No... Don't bring any medicines. " Y/n sighs. "If you're not leaving, then how about you bring me a towel and something to wear?"

"hmmm... okay.." Mikey said as he left. He went to this room and grab a hoodie and pants. Then he texted Emma saying he is taking one of her underwear for Y/n. He then went to Emma's room and grab her new underwear and towels then he went back to the bathroom and knocks on the door. 

"Mikey?" 

"Yes, it's me open the door," Mikey said.

"Okay." Y/n slowly opens the door. She looked at Mikey. Y/n saw he was staring at her, then she quickly looks away. She grabbed the clothes and went back in. She was about to close the door when Mikey didn't let her.

"Ohh wait wait..." He then grabbed her face with both of his and looked into her eyes. "Look at you. Your eyes are all red. You were crying? Your stomach still hurt?" He then caressed her cheeks.

"....Mikey...." She just looked at him.

"Is your stomach still hurting?" Y/n nodded still looking at him. "Want me to bring you painkillers?" 

"No... It's fine..."Y/n said, shaking her head. "I don't... like taking painkillers..."

"You sure? But your stomach hurts."

"Yes... I'm sure..." Y/n said as she looked down. Her stomach was still hurting but she didn't say anything.

"Hah..." Mikey sighed, then he hugs Y/n. "It's okay. You'll be fine... And if it still hurt, we can go to the hospital."

"No... I don't wanna go to the hospital."

"Okay, if you don't wanna go there then take a quick shower. I'll make you something hot to eat." Mikey said as he let go of her. 

"Okay..." Y/n said as she went into the bathroom and close the door. While Y/n was showering, Emma come back and give her the pads. After Y/n was done taking a shower, she walked out of the bathroom with Mikey's clothes on. She walked into the living room and saw there was Mikey and Emma.

.

.

.

.

"Emma... Thank you... You save me today..." Y/n said as she looked at Emma, then she looks at Mikey. " Thank you." 

"It's no problem. We are friends, right? So, there is no need to thank you." Emma said. She walked to Y/n and hugged her.

"Oh.. okay then...."

"Wow, Y/n you look so good in my clothes. " Mikey said smirking. 

"Sh... shut up... " Y/n said as she sat next to Emma.

"Here, eat this. I made it for you." Mikey said as he put some soup on the table.

"Ohh... thank you..." Y/n said as she looked at the soup then at Mikey. She starts to eat the soup.

"It is good?" Mikey asked.

"Mhmm yes," Y/n said. After finishing eating, Y/n get up and grab the bowl. "I'm gonna go wash this."

"Wait, you don't have to wash it. I can do that. You just sit here." Mikey said as he got up and grab the bowl.

"Huh? No, it's fine. I can..."

"Just sit there," Mikey said as he walked away.

"Okay then." 

After washing the bowl, Mikey come back and saw Y/n and Emma were watching a movie. He then walked towards the couch and sat next to Y/n.

"Hmm." Y/n turned around and saw Mikey. "Oh, it's just you." Y/n then looks back at the TV. "By the way Emma where did your grandpa go? I haven't seen him after I come out of the bathroom."

"Oh, he went out with his friends. I'm sure they are just gambling somewhere." Emma said as she watched the tv while eating some snacks.

"Ohh" Y/n looked at her phone, then at Emma. "Emma, I'm gonna go now. It is late now and Kakucho is here to pick me up." Y/n said as she grabbed her bag. 

"Kakucho? Who is that?" Mikey asked as he looks at Y/n.

Y/n looks at him with a straight face. "Someone I know." She then looked at Emma and smiled. "Bye-bye" then she started to walk

"Wait," Mikey said as he grabbed her hand and pulls]ed her close to him. "What... what are you trying to do?" Y/n said as she tried to pull her hands away. Mikey then grabs Y/n's head with both of his hands and kissed her forehead. "Now, bye-bye" He then let go of her.

"Stupid" With that Y/n walked out of the house blushing. She walks outside the house and saw Kakucho in front of the house. "Kakucho" She then got on his bike. "Let's go." 

"Okay, Y/n hold on tight okay," Kakucho said as he started the bike.

"Okay." she said as she put her arms around his waist. "So Kakucho, Izana is coming or not?" 

"Don't know. He is probably busy right now." Kakucho said while riding the bike.

"Ohh...." 

"Don't worry Y/n, He said he is going to visit you next Sunday and take you to the aquarium," Kakucho said smiling. 

"Wait really? YAY" Y/n shouted. 

"Y/n don't move or we'll fall."

"Hehe"

.

.

.

.

.

"That bitch is with someone else again."

"Wait, isn't he Kakucho, Tenjiku's big four?" 

"Hah really. This is so interesting"

"Go send some guys and attack them. Beat them till they can't walk" 

"Okay"