Ch-35

After driving for 30 minutes Mikey and his friends finally come to where Y/n was. When they got there, Mikey immediately get off of his bike and walks towards the warehouse.

"Mikey kun wait for us," Takemichi said as he follow him. "Come on let's go Chifuyu." He look back at Chifuyu.

"Huh? Did they fail to kill her?" Inui said as he get off of Draken's bike and starts to walk.

"What the hell is this place? Mitsuya said as he look around. "There is only this warehouse here and one over there."

"Take chan this is one of the black dragon's hideout. They only bring people here when they kidnap them. They come here to torture them." Hakkai said looking around. "

"Well, you know all about us don't you young master." Inui smirks at Hakkai.

"Ohh..." Takemichi and Mitsuya say.

"Come on guys let's go in," Draken said as he walks beside Mikey.

They all walk towards the warehouse. While walk they saw the door of the warehouse was open but it was covered in blood. So they quickly went in and saw some guys on the floor.

"Who are they?" Mikey said as he look at them. Then he look around and saw Y/n. When he saw her he walks close to her. He saw her more clearly she was with someone else, and they were kissing.

"Y/n..." Mikey said as he saw her with someone else.

'Y/n san is not dead? Thank God she is saved.' Takemichi thought. 'She is safe now so, the future will change again.'

"Y/n?" Chifuyu said as he saw Y/n all beat up. He runs towards her. "What happened to her? Who did this to her? I'm gonna kill them." Chifuyu said holding Y/n's hands.

Chifuyu saw Izana glaring at his hands so he let go of her.

"Well well if it isn't The great Mikey." Ran said as he walk close to him. "Are you here to see Y/n chan. Did you also find out Y/n chan was in danger? Well, anyways you don't have to worry about ys. We saved her." Ran said as he pats Mikey's shoulder and walks away. "After all she is our queen."

'Why is Tenjuki here? Is she really his lover? Shit, This is so messed up now, I'm sure members of black dragons will be in big trouble.' Inui thought as he look at Izana and Y/n.

"Queen?" Takemichi and others said together.

"Izana we have to take her to the hospital. Look she was stab on her leg." Kakucho said as he points at Y/n's leg. "And look she is also losing her consciousness."

"Huh? Stab?...." Izana look at Y/n's leg. Then he look at Ran and Rindo. "Bring does mother fucker with us. I'm gonna kill them all." He said glare at guys that hurt Y/n. "I'm gonna stab them too." He then look back at Y/n and pick her up. "No, let's go." He then starts to walk away with Y/n in his arms but then Mikey stop him.

"Who are you? What are you to her?" Mikey said in a very serious voice.

"Her lover, he is Y/n's lover," Ran said walk beside Izana. "And don't talk to our boss like that." He look at Mikey with scary eyes. Then Draken come and stand in front of Mikey.

"Let go of her..." Mikey look at Izana. "She doesn't have any lover. You're lying." He said.

"Huh? Didn't you just saw them kissing? They latterly kissed right in front of us after we saved her." Rindo said as he walks towards his brother.

"Come on Izana let's go. We don't have time for this." Kakucho said as he look at him and starts to walk.

"Who said you could leave?" Mikey said angrily.

"Mikey let them go," Mitsuya said as he walks towards Mikey. "Just look at Y/n. She need to go to the hospital."

"Well, Bye-bye then." And with that Tenjiku leaves with Y/n.

"Why is Y/n with them...?" Mikey asks.

"Mikey, didn't you heard what he said? The guy who saved here is her lover, that's why Y/n is with them." Draken said as he puts his hand on Mikey's shoulder. "Let's go home now Mikey. Look like Y/n is safe now."

"...." Mikey didn't say anything he just walk back to his bike.

"Come Takemichi let's go," Chifuyu said as he look at him. "... man I didn't know She has a lover..." Chifuyu whisper.

"Mikey kun Let's go to the hospital. We have to make sure she is safe." Takemichi said as he walks towards Mikey.

"... yes let's go," Mikey said as he starts to walk towards his bike.

"But we don't know which hospital they went to," Inui said looking at them.

"I hope the future change." Takemichi whisper.

~Later~

Y/n was still in the operation room. She has been there for almost 2 hours. And Izana and others were worried that something might have happened to her.

"Why are they taking so much time?" Izana said as he walking around the waiting room. "It's been like 2 hours already. What are they doing in there?"

"Izana calm down, okay? They are just doing their job. You know, It take time doing the operation." Kakucho said as he gets up from his seat and look at Izana.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." He said as he walks towards the operation room's door. "But still are they taking so much time? Should I go-..."

When Izana was about to talk the door open and some doctors walkout. Everyone gets up from their sit and look at them.

"How is she? Is she alright? Nothing serious happened right?" Izana said as he grab the doctor's shoulder.

"Sir... she is alright now. She just needed some stitches. We clean her wounds and cuts but make sure she doesn't walk for some time okay because her leg that was stab. It was stabbed pretty deep." The doctor said with a smile. "If she take care of her leg and  herself everything is fine."

"Oh.. okay," Izana said looking at the door. "When can we see her?" He asks.

"We have to take her to her room and then you can see her but I don't think she will wake up till 3 hours." The doctor answers.

"Okay doctor. Thank you very much." Kakucho said as he bow down.

"Oh, it's fine no need to bow." The doctor said patting his shoulder. "Well, then we'll leave now. You guys and wait in room no. 201." The doctor said before leaving.

"Come on Izana let's go," Kakucho said before he starts to leave. They all went to the room the doctor told and wait there and after some time some doctors brought Y/n there and put her on the bed.

"Y/n..." Izana said as he walks towards her bed and holds her hands.