Ss_13 "End of Side Story"

"Tsuki, today I took Kiki to the park and it look like she was having so much fun, running around the park," Mikey said smiling while looking at Kiki who was sleeping on his lap. "Even tho she is was 3 months I wanted to take her out to have some fun." Mikey pats Kiki's back.

"Mikey, come on we have to go now." Emma shouts while running towards him "Tsuki, we will come to visit you tomorrow, okay?" She smiled, the looked back at Mikey. "Come on let me hold Kiki now." She tries to gab Kiki from Mikey.

"No, she is mine." Mikey hides her in his arms while moving back.

"Hah, you're so mean. You would let anyone hold her." Emma said while pouting.

"Hah..." Mikey sighs while shaking his head. "Here here hold her." He carefully hands Kiki to Emma. "Now you guys start moving. I'll come in a minute." He said looking at her.

"Okay then, I'll wait over there at the gate." And with that Emma left with Kiki in her hands.

"Tsuki, did you see everyone comes to visit you always. They all miss you even if they won't admit." He chuckles, then looks up at the sky. "Tsuki... I'm sorry for not saying this earlier but... I love you.... well now then I'll go Emma is waiting for me. Bye-bye, I'll come to visit you tomorrow." And then he walks out of the graveyard.

.
.
.
Two weeks ago
.
.
.

As Tsuki was coughing really hard, blood start to come out of her mouth. And when Hanma saw that he immediately took her to the hospital. The doctor said they have to do surgery and took her to the operation room.

It was currently 4 in the morning and Tsuki's surgery was still going on. But then walks out of the operation room looking down.

"Sorry, but we couldn't save Hanma san..." The doctor said stands outside the room.

"Hah? You're.... that's not true, right? She is alright right?.... She can't die yet. She still have her wishes to come true...." Hanma said, walking close to the doctor. "Please save her. She.... she still has so many things to do.... please..." He starts to cry. "Please save my sister."

"Tsuki chan..." Hina, Y/n, and Emma starts to cry too, while Mikey and others stood there shocked.

"Help her wake up...." Hana begged the doctor, while the doctor stand there without saying a word. "She is my only family... please help us... please save her."

"I'm sorry... but you can see her one more time after we move her to another room." The doctor said then walks away.

"Tsuki..." Hanma sits on the floor with his hands on his face.

As soon as Tsuki was transferred into another room. Hanma quickly went to her room.

"Tsuki it's me, you big bro. Wake up now. I came to take you home." He said as he grab her hand. "Tsuki why are your hands so cold... please wake up..."

"Y/n chan," Emma cried as she hug her tight. "This can't be true right? We just became her friends... I wanted to do so many things with her..." She cried even harder.

"Tsuki wake up.... you know you're the only one I have... if you go too then how am I gonna live... Oi Tsuki." Hanma cried while shaking her. "Wake up, please... If you wake up now. I'll cook you your favorite food. I'll also buy you as many moon cakes as you want so please... please wake up. Don't leave your brother all alone here...."

"Tsuki, wake up..." Y/n said as she was on the other side of the bed, holding Tsuki's hand. "Wake up, your brother is crying. Didn't you say you don't like it when he is crying... Tsuki chan please wake up... we still haven't painted our nails completely yet. Wake up." She cried even harder.