Ch-40

"Mom make sure to eat you dinner at a time okay? And always eat breakfast before going to work. You always leave for work early in the morning and never eat your breakfast." Y/n said as she puts her shoes on. 

"Yes yes, I'll never miss my launch, breakfast, and dinners." Her mom said smiling. 

"Well then, I'll leave now, I have to visit Kei. I brought him some peyoung yakisoba." Y/n smiles. "He is probably mad at me cause I haven't visited him." She look at her mom and smiles.

"Y/n honey, make sure to come here time to time okay?" Her mom said as she caress Y/n's cheeks. "And when you get home call me okay? I have to make sure you're safe." She kisses Y/n's forehead.

"Yes, I'll make sure to come here. And I'll call you right after I get home." Y/n said as she walks out of the apartment. "Bye mom, I'll miss you." She waves at her.

"Bye-bye honey, I'll miss you too."

.
.
.

"Snake kun, are you hungry? do you want to eat something?" Y/n said looking at Koko. "There's a place that sells the best desserts ever."

"Did we just eat at your mom's house? And what about those?" Koko said as he points at Y/n's hand. "They are also dessert your mom gave it to you didn't she."

"Yeah but I want to eat these desserts with all of you. My mom is the best cook ever. So, I want you Izana, and others to tease these when we get home." Y/n said smiling then she links her arm with Koko. "Now to the cafe."

After they arrive at the cafe they order their food they wait at their seat. While waiting Y/n saw her brothers outside the cafe. She quickly walks outside and calls them.

"Angry Smiley," She shouts as she runs towards them.

"Ne san," Angry look at his sister. "Ne san are you alright now?" He said as he walks towards his sister and holds her hand.

"Yep, I'm alright now." She said as she hug him. "Ahh, I missed you guys so much."

"Y/n you should rest some more. What if your leg starts to hurt again?" Smiley said as he look at her then he Koko who just walk out of the cafe and stands behind Y/n. "And weren't you a member of the 1st division?"

"Huh? You were in Mikey's gang before you come to tenjiku?" Y/n ask him as she look at him.

"Yeah... I only stayed in his gang for one or two days after that I left."

"Ohh," She then look back at her brothers. "Anyways guys let's go eat some desserts. I have already ordered some." Y/n said as she pull them into the cafe.

"Angry look at me," Y/n said as she grabs his face with her hand. "You fight again?" She asks.

"No. I haven't fight with anyone." Angry quickly answer.

"Hmmm..." Y/n look at her bag. Then she grabs her bag and pull a plastic bag with some food that her mom made. "Here," She hand them to Angry. "Make sure you two eat them all okay?"

"Okay." Angry and Smiley said together.

"Here's your desserts ma'am." A waiter comes and puts the desserts on the table.

"Ne san you brought a lot." Angry said looking at the table.

"Y/n..." Koko look at her. "We ate before coming here didn't we?" He asks.

"We did but I still want to eat some more," Y/n said smiling looking at him.

After they were done eating they sat there talking about things and now it was time for them to leave.

"Angry, Smiley make sure you take care of my house okay?" She said looking at them.

"Okay okay, we'll take care of your house," Smiley said

"Okay then." Y/n kisses Smiley's and Angry's forehead. "I love you guys." She said before she starts to walk.

"I love you too." Smiley and Angry said together.

"Bye-bye," Y/n waves her hands. She smiles as she saw her brothers waving back.

.
.
.

"Y/n? So, you used to live alone?" Koko asks looking at her while walking.

"Well... I used to live with my brothers but then I move out... and after I move out and I live next to Kei's apartment. And after some time I move out from there too and now I'm living with Izana and Kakucho." She answers smiling.

"Oh... then what about this Kei? Is he also your childhood friends like Izana and Kakucho?"

"Well yeah, something like that..." Y/n look down. "Kei is a really good friend of mine. He was always overprotective over me like Izana and Kakucho." She smiles. "We would always go out at night. Me, Kei, and Chifuyu. And on Sundays, we would go to a picnic with mom. Mom would always cook us our favorite foods." Her tears start to fall. "Ahh, I miss that day." She said as she wipes her tears.

"Oh..." Koko look at her then look back at the road. "But Y/n... Why are we going to the graveyard?" He look back at her confused.

"Cause Kei is there..."Y/n look down.

"Oh..." Koko said looking at her.

"Oh look that's Emma," Y/n said as she lookup. " Emma," Y/n shouts and runs towards her. While running Y/n saw a bike coming towards Emma at full speed and a guy behind was holding a bat. "Emma...." She runs as fast as she could and push Emma to the side of the road. "Emma..." She smiles.

"Emma... Y/n san..." Takemichi said as she looks at them. 

"Y/n" Koko shouts as he runs towards her. "Blood..." he said as he touches her head. "Oi Y/n..." He shakes her. "Wake up,"

"Emma chan," Takemichi scream

"Emma... Y/n..."

"I'm sorry Mikey kun... I..." Takemichi looking at Mikey.

"What happened?" Mikey asks.

"A bike suddenly come and was about to hit Emma chan but Y/n san come and push Emma chan away...."

"Huh?" Mikey look at him in shock.

Then Izana comes and look at them. He was about to leave but then he saw Koko holding Y/n who was covered in blood.

"Huh?... Y/n...?" He said as he look her. "Y/n," He run towards her and holds her. "Y/n hey wake up... Y/n." Izana then look at Koko. "What happened here?" He asks.

"Y/n took the hit. Someone was about to hit that girl but Y/n run towards her and take the hit...." Koko said who was still in shock. He then look at him and gulps. "Izana... Y/n's heartbeat is dropping and She is losing way too much blood." 

"Hah..." Y/n starts to wake up. She starts to cough blood. She look at Izana. " Take care of Kakucho okay?...." She smiles. "I love you, babe...."