Ch-41

"Chifuyu..." Takemichi said as he saw his partner outside the hospital. 

"Takemitchi... what the hell happened?" Chifuyu asks as he gets off of his bike and walks towards him.

"Emma chan... Chifuyu I couldn't protect Emma and Y/n san..." Takemichi said as he starts to cry. 

"Y/n... Emma what do you mean...?" 

"Emma chan is in a coma... and Mikey kun and Draken kun aren't in their right mental state.... they think it's their fault that they can't them.... and... Y/n san...." Takemichi look down.

"Y/n what about her...?" Chifuyu said as he grab Takemichi's shoulder. "Did something happened to her again? Did someone hurt her?"

"She took the hit for Emma chan. Some guys were about to git Emma chan but Y/n suddenly push Emma away and take the hit. Y/n san.... she was hit by a bat in her head. She was also in this hospital but we can find her.... we don't know if she is alive or not....." Takemichi starts to cry even more. 

"Takemichi.... don't worry... I know Y/n she won't die...." Chifuyu said as he look up at the sky. He was also about to cry when he heard about Y/n but he tried to hold back his tears. 'I know Y/n won't die. She will live no matter what.' He thoughts.

"Chifuyu it's been a day and we still don't know anything about her... Mikey and Draken kun are in there saying it's their fault...."

"Takemichi, there you are," Inui said as he gets off of his bike and runs towards them. "We have bad news..." 

"Huh? What? Did something happened?" Takemichi and Chifuyu ask together.

"Tenjiku... they think we were the one that hurt Y/n and Emma..." Inui answer looking at them with a serious face. "Their leader think we were the one that hurt them. And at tonight's fight, they are going to kill us."

"But we didn't hurt them it was Kisaki who hurt them..." Takemichi said

"We know that Kisaki was the one that hurt them but he don't know. So... yeah." Inui said looking at his bike. "Let's go get Mikey and Draken we have to go fight them without them we can't win."

"Mikey kun... it look like he can't come today... he is blaming himself for this..." Takemichi said as he look down and wipes his tears. "Draken kun is also not in his right mind. He is really mad...."

"So... what about the fight? Toman is going to lose if to don't go there and Tenjiku will take over Toman." Inui said as he walks back to his bike.

"We'll fight them but first let's go meet the gang," Takemichi said as he and Chifuyu gets on the Chifuyu's bike.

After they arrive at the meeting spot. They told the gang what happened. Some of the members said they can't win against them if they don't have Mikey and Draken and left. While others stay still talking about what to do.

"Toman will attack Tenjiku." When Takemichi said that everyone starts to yells.

"Well, this is how it turns out me huh?" Chifuyu said as he watching others leaving.

"They are not wrong but if we retreat things will go the way Kisaki wants it to," Takemichi said looking down.

"Then? What are you going to do?" Chifuyu asks.

"Even if I have to go alone. I won't pull out from this fight."

"Right. Then let's do a double suicide then." Chifuyu said looking at Takemichi smiling.

Takemichi look at him then look down again. "Chifuyu... I'm sorry." He said

"It's not just the two of you. I'm with you Takemichi." Akkun said as he walks towards him.

"Akkun." Takemichi said in shock.

"Always been you. Takemichi is the only person who never runs away." He said as everyone stop walking.

"Let's attack Tenjiku." Takemichi friends shout.

"You guys..."

"This Takemichi. He never fights to win." Smiley said as his brother push his wheelchair. "I slipped from the hospital." He smiles.

"Well, Takemichi is an idiot. That's why he never runs away."

"Mitsuya kun," Takemichi shouts in shock.

"Take these two with you," Mitsuya said as Angry and Hakkai stands in front of them.

"They are gonna pay for doing this to my brother and sister." Angry growl in anger.

"Are you guys serious?" Inui looks at them in shock.

"Our chance of winning is zero to none but if we run now, then consider it the end of Toman. We have to prove them that we are Toman, right?" Chifuyu shouts looking at everyone. "Even if Mikey is not here. Toman will never lose."

And with that everyone starts to shouts too.

.
.
.

"Tonight history will be made. The night that Tokyo's greatest gangs assemble. Shinjuku's "Onzoku Kizoku, Kichijoiji's SS, Ikebukuro's ICBM, Ueno's Night dust. And other delinquent gangs that I have acknowledged all of them." Izana said after beating them. "How disappointing. Are you telling me these guys are the top right now?" He asks looking down at them.

'Kurokawa Izana. This guy... is a monster.' One of the guys who was beaten up by Izana though. 'Just because his girl was hurt by another gang he is torturing us now.'

"Izana it's already 10 pm. It looks like Toman ain't gonna come." Kakucho said as he look at him.

"Huh, I see" Izana turns towards him. "First they hurt my Y/n and now they are not coming? Ahh, so boring. Such a boring wimps?" He said looking at them.

"Izana don't worry. Rindo and I already take dealt with Mitsuya and Smiley." Shion said looking at his boss. "Muchou dealt with the first division..." He then look at Koko. "You made a wise decision didn't you Kokonoi? Then Mikey and Draken are at the hospital crying for their Emma." 

"Izana us S-62 who were called the worst generation have all lost our dreams. Now you have made them come true. This is the end of Toman." Muchou said looking at him. 

"Ahh, our poor Y/n chan how dare they do this to her." Ran said as he get up and look at Izana. "Izana let's kill them all. One by one, slowly making them suffer." He said with a really scary voice. 

'Woah that's scary' Hanma thought as he look at Ran.

"Yes, let's do that, since Mikey is not there, we can kill them all right? because of them, Y/n is like that again." Rindo said looking at Izana then his brother. 

"Well, Toman would be a pretty useless team without Mikey, right? So, it will be easy to kill them. They dare to hurt our Y/n, we have to make them suffer. Those assholes should all suffer like Y/n did." Shion said with a serious voice. 

'Ahh, they will kill us if they find out we were the one that hurt Y/n and Emma.'

"And no one coming too, what a boring bunch."

"No, That guy will definitely come," Kisaki said as Izana look at him. "Cause he knows Toman is not the one that hurt them." He whispers.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Izana said looking at him confused. 

"Shush"

"Don't tell me," Kakucho said as he look back. 

"Toman has arrived. Everyone gather around." Chifuyu said as they walks in.

"I've been waiting for you, hero."Kisaki said looking down at Takemichi.