Ch-14

"Ni-cha...."

"How do I save Y/n-senpai? I have to save her...... what now?" Takemichi sighed as he looks outside the window.

"Takemichi," His friend Atsushi said as he walked toward him. "We heard! Do you become a member of Toman?

"Akkun...."

"Hmm... What's up? You don't look too happy." Atsushi said as he looks at his friend.

"Huh? Ah th... that's right! I become a member of Toman. Just turned out that way." Takemichi said as he smiles at them.

.
.
.
.

"Hmm, you two. What class is 2nd Hanagaki in?"

"Huh?"
"Class 3..."

"Hmm thanks" with that he walks away

"Huh? Is the school over already?" The boy said as he walks into the classroom.

"Who the hell? You don't look familiar," one of Takemichi's friends said as he stands up.

"That's not very polite! I am your mid-school senpai after all" the boy smiled as he said that.

"Who are you? Never seen you here before."

"That tiger tattoo on his nick" Yamagashi yells.

"A neck tattoo?" Takemichi said.

"Makoto stop!"

"Huh? What's your deal, Yamagashi? Makoto said as he looks at his friends.

"Hey, you guys know Hanagaki Takemichi?" The boy with the tattoo on his neck said.

"Ta.. Ta... Takemichi. It's him," Yamagashi says as he looks at Takemichi.

"Takemichi?"

"Huh?"

"This is Valhalla's number 3. Kazutora Hanemiya." Takemichi's friend says in shock.

"Yay I'm sooo happy. You're Takemichi right?" Kazutora hugs Takemichi " I had no idea there was a Toman member one grade below me." He smiles "Okay Takemichi. Let's go to Valhalla's hideout" He said as he pulls Takemichi out of the class.

"Huh? Valhalla?"

"Hey! I found Takemichi." Kazutora said as he smiled.

As they were talking and heading to Valhalla's hideout. Takemichi finds out that Kazutora was in reform school.

"Takemichi, do you know Y/n?" Kazutora asked

"Huh? Ahh yes, I know her. She is very famous at our school. Everyone likes her." Takemichi says as he smiles. "Some people even say wherever Y/n-senpai go there will be always a bright light and friendly atmosphere there. They even call her angel."

"I know, right? She is like an angel," Kazutora says as he smiles. "That's why I love her." He whispers.

"Huh?"

"Oh, nothing. Can tell me more about Y/n." Kazutora says.

"Oh sure, why not? What do you wanna know about her?" Takemichi looked at Kazutora.

"Say does she talk with other boys?"

"Hmm... Y/n-senpai Doesn't really talk to boys, the boys just come to her and talk. She tries to avoid them sometimes cause sometimes the boys even fight for her." Takemichi said as he looked at Kazutora.

'Does he know Y/n-senpai?' Takemichi thought.

"Hmm, is that so?.."

"Uhh Kazutora-kun do you know Y/n-senpai?"

"Huh? Oh yes, I know her. She is my best friend. I have known her for a very long time." Kazutora said. "She is my first love..." He whispers.

"Huh?" Takemichi looks at Kazutora.

"Oh, nothing it's nothing." He said. "So did Y/n meet Mikey yet?"

"Huh? You know Mikey-kun?" Takemichi said, looking at the boy in front of him. 'He knows about Mikey-kun?' He thought. 

"Yes... I know Mikey. I also know that..... he loves Y/n and he wants to be with her," Kazutora said as smiled. "But he can't have Y/n cause she is mine.." He said with a scary voice.

"Ohh ahaha okay...," Takemichi said. He was confused. Takemichi still doesn't know what is going on. He wants to ask Kazutora what did he mean by Y/n is his? 'Is Y/n-senpai's boyfriend?... Well, He is really scary. I have to find out more about him and Y/n -senpai. It looks like he and senpai are close.' He thought.

"Ohh Look, we're almost there."

"Huh? Is this the place?" Takemichi said, looking around the place.

"Yep"

"An arcade?"

.
.
.
.

{With Y/n}

After taking care of Izana for two days. Y/n was finally going back to her house. While she was walking near her house, she saw something. Her house looks a little messy from the outside. So she bounced to her house. She was outside her house when she saw that her house door was open.

"What.... did I leave the door open....? Should I go in?..... What should I do?" She took a deep breath " Okay I'll go.... inside"

Y/n slowly walks into her house and saw her house was all messed up. Everything was here and there all messed up. She walks into her living room and saw her Tv was on the floor, glasses everywhere.

"What the hell.....? wha.... what happen here....? Who did this...?" Y/n was about to cry, but she holds back her tears.

She slumped to her room. Her room was also massed up. Her clothes, shoes and makeups were everywhere. She just stood there and didn't know what to do. She was so shocked that she couldn't move at all.

"What...?" She slowly sits on the floor and starts to cry. "Wha.... what should I do now......? I'm scared..... Izana...."

Y/n slowly took out her phone. 

"Should I call Izana.... but then He is sick right now.... " 

"Ni-cha....."

Y/n slowly turn around and saw two boys next to her bedroom door.