Ch-23

"Y/n you're not going to school now?' Chifuyu asked who was walking next to her. He looks at Y/n hoping she would talk to answer him, but Y/n didn't say anything she just walks.

"Y/n, you remember when I was always fighting at school? You would always scold. Ohh yeah, you remember that time when I was fighting some bike what was their name again... oh yeah Mandala and then Baji san and you come and helped me. After helping me you scold both of us for fighting, I didn't even know that you two know each other." Chifuyu said, smiling thinking about the old time.

"Yeah, that time you didn't even know that Kei also lives in the same apartment building. You were so shocked when you find out we live in the same building." Y/n said, smiling. 

"Yeah and after that we went to Baji san's house and you treat wounds. You were so annoying that time, always screaming at me for fighting others." Chifuyu said as he looked at Y/n. They then went to a park and sat.

"Well, that time you always pick fights with others so I was worried about you that's why I always scream at you," Y/n said as she looked at him then she put her head on Chifuyu's shoulder. "It was so fun when we were all together...."

"I know right, we would always do fun things together. We used to watch movies every weekend. And you would always cook something yummy for us. Oh, remember that time when Baji san wanted to cook for us and end up burning the kitchen?"

"Ohh yeah, and after that, we had to clean up everything because of that idiot. He was so sad that time, it was so funny." Y/n said.

"Yeah... hehe."

Y/n look at Chifuyu. "What?" 

"Nothing, it's just that I love watching you talk..." Chifuyu said as he puts his hand on her head. "Y/n let's go visit Baji san every Saturday and bring him his favorite food every time we go there."

"Okay, let's do that." Y/n looks at her watch, then gets up. "I'm gonna go now. Let's meet tomorrow okay?"

"Okay, bye-bye," Chifuyu said as he also gets up.

"Bye" Y/n then walked away.

.

.

.

"Oh, Y/n chan you're late."

"I'm sorry I was talking with my old friend. So... What are we gonna do now? Since we are not going to school today." Y/n said.

"How about we go to an amusement park and after that let's go to a nice restaurant and have a meal. And I'm sure it will help you clear your mind"

"Okay sure let's do this, Emma," Y/n said as she looked at Emma, smiling. 

Y/n and Emma spent all day together, playing around and eating. They play different games in the amusement park. They had a great day together and that helped Y/n to clear her mind. When Emma found out what happened that day, Emma immediately went to Y/n's house to be there for her and to help her. At first, Y/n didn't want her to be here but soon she allowed her. And after that day, they became pretty good friends. 

{In the future}

This is where Takemichi was saved by Kazutora from Kisaki. They then went to meet Naoto but then Naoto arrested Takemichi. Naoto then takes Takemichi. He saw Takemichi a video of him.

"This video is proof."

"I said I have seen enough," Takemichi shouted.

"Chifuyu Matsuno kept this video hidden away. He was trying to shield you." Naoto said, looking at Takemichi.

"Hahaha So, it was me this time," Takemichi said, sitting on the floor, and starts to cry. "I did it... I killed Hina... didn't I?"

"Takemichi kun you were manipulated."

"That's it." I've had enough. How many times have I tried? Nothing changed at all. In fact, it keeps getting worse. It's my fault that Hina.... and Akkun and Chifuyu." Takemichi yelled. "It's my fault they're all dead."

After some time of yelling and shouting

"Naoto... What... what about Y/n senpai... what happened to her? I didn't kill her too did I"

"Takemichi... This Time Y/n died in an exploding... I did some research and find out Y/n was killed by some gang named Black Dragons... I find out she died because someone kidnapped her and left her in a warehouse with a time bomb...." Naoto said as he looked down.

"What...? How did that happen? Then what about Mikey kun and the guy that is always with Y/n?" Takemichi asked. He was so shocked when he heard that.

"Mikey... It looks like he didn't care about the accident... or so I heard..."

"What... Why did Mikey kun didn't do anything about that... I thought Mikey kun loved Y/n senpai... He... he was crazy about her... so, why didn't Mikey do anything about that..." Takemichi said as he looked down.

"I heard when The Tokyo Manji Gang find out about Y/n they acted like they didn't even care about her, he said that they acted like they didn't know her and ignored her. He also said that before Y/n was about to die, she called them but they didn't respond to her..." Naoto said.

"What? Why didn't they answer her? Why would they do that...?"

"I don't know all I know is that they really didn't care about her," Naoto said 

"Who... who told you they didn't care about her? What if it was fake news? What if they cared about her? Who told you they didn't care about her? They care about her more than they care about themself, Kazutora kun, Chifuyu, Mikey kun, Baji kun... Emma chan, The Haitani brothers, and that guy. They all care about her. Emma chan even slapped Mikey kun for Y/n senpai" Takemichi said 

"That guy? Takemichi kun Who is this guy you are talking about?" Naoto asked.

"... There was a boy,.... he was always there with Y/n..... He was the father of the babies that Y/n senpai had before. Remember the time you saw me the picture of Y/n senpai and her babies and after that, I went back to the past? That time I saw a boy that was exactly like her babies and he was the boy that was always with her." Takemichi answered.

"What is the name of that boy? What does he look like?" Naoto asks as he looked at Takemichi.

"I don't know... all I know is he has white hair and long earrings," Takemichi answered.

"Alright then Takemichi kun... If you want to go back, now's your only chance," Naot said as he looked at him with a serious face. "Go back to the past and change the future. Also find out who is that boy who is with Y/n, and if The Tokyo Manji Gang really cares about Y/n or not." 

"All right." Takemichi then shakes his hand with Naoto.

{Back to the past}

"So, The Haitani brothers know Y/n too? Hahaha, this is getting exciting."

"So? What are you going to do now since you know she will never be yours or are you going to force her?"

"I have a perfect plan... The Black Dragons are the one that is going to help me do the plan... and then Boom"