Ch-37

"Rin chan where is Izana and others," Y/n asks as she look at Rindo. 

"Y/n, they are meeting someone today. that's why they are not here. And stop talking and sleep." Rindo answers. "They said they're gonna come here tonight so, we all can watch a movie together." He pats her head.

"Wait really? Yay," Y/n shouts.

"Y/n don't shout. We're at a hospital right now." He scolds her.

"Hmph, whatever." Y/n said as she look away. "Oh yeah. Rin chan can you pass my phone to me?" She asks him.

"Huh? Why?" Rindo said as he grab her phone and hand it to her.

"I want to talk to Hina chan. She was really worried about me that day." Y/n said as she look at her phone and call Hina. And after three rings Hina pick up the call.

"Hello Hina chan,"

"Y/n san? Y/n san why didn't you call me. I was so worried about you. You didn't call me for a week you know that? And why are you not in this **** hospital? Did you went home already?" Hina asks worriedly about her.

"No, I'm still at the hospital. It's just Izana transfer me to another hospital at Yokohama." Y/n answers her. "Hina chan don't worry about me okay? My boys here are going to protect me." Y/n smiles looking at Rindo.

"Yokohama? Heh, that's 45 minutes ride from here right?" Hina asks. "Okay, then I'll come there tomorrow okay?"

"Huh? Really?" Y/n ask her excitedly. "Then can you bring Emma too? Ask her to come too okay? I have  to tell you so many things."

"Okay, I'll ask her too." Hina said laughing a little. "Heh? You want to come to?"

Y/n heard Hina talking to someone. "Hina chan who are  you talking to?" She asks her.

"Ohh it's Takemichi kun. He said he want to come too." Hina answers her.

"Ohh okay then. Je can come too if he wants to." Y/n said smiling. "But tell him tl be aware of my boys okay? They are really scary. They don't want any boys near me." She laughs.

"Y/n I'm not scary at all only Izana, Kakucho and Ran are scary." Rindo said as he heard Y/n talking.

"Really? But who was the one that beat the shit out of a guy just because he call me ugly?" Y/n said looking at him laughing.

"Hmhp. That's cause he called you ugly when you're not." He said pouting.

Y/n laughs again. "Yeah yeah, whatever."

"Y/n san who are you talking to?" Hina ask.

"Oh, I was just talking to my lil baby over here who is pouting." Y/n said as she look at Rindo.

"Lil baby? Who is that? Y/n san do you have a boyfriend?" Hina shouts.

Y/n move her phone away from her ear. "Hehe, I'll tell you that when you come here. "

"Waut really? Ahh, Y/n san just tells now or else the curiosity will kill me." Hina said wanting to know about your love life.

"Hehe come here first." Y/n said as she saw Rindo pointing at the clock. "Hina chan let's talk later okay. I have to eat my launch and after that, I have to take my medicines too."

"Okay then, make sure to take care of yourself okay?"

"Yes yes, I'll take care of myself." Y/n said as she smiles.

"Okay then bye bye Y/n san."

"Bye Hina," Y/n said before hanging up the call. She then look at Rindo. "Rin chan can I eat rice ball for launch?" She asks him with puppy eyes.

"Seriously Y/n? Didn't you eat like 5 rice balls this morning?" Rindo said looking at her.

"Yes and I still want to eat more." Y/n said still looking at him with puppy eyes.

"Okay, fine don't look at me with those eyes." Rindo rolls his eyes. "But if Izana said anything about eating too many rice balls, I'm not the one that buys them okay?" He said before leaving her room. "And don't walk out of this room okay? Or else the guys outside your room will lock you in the bathroom."

"Yes sir, I'll stay here till you come, sir." Y/n watch him leaving. "Make sure to buy tons of them." She shouts.

"This girl," Rindo said as he shakes his head then he looks at Y/n's bodyguards. "Make sure she doesn't leave the room okay? And also don't let anyone go in there."

"Yes sir,"

"Well, then," Rindo said as he walks out.

After Rindo left. Sometime later Kakucho walks into the room all beat up.

"Kaku? What the hell happened? What's with your face?" Y/n said as she sits up. "Come here," She pats on her bed.

Then Kakucho walks towards her bed and sit beside her. Y/n grab his face making him look at her.

"So, tell me what happened?" Y/n ask again.

"I just fight with someone taday that's all." He said looking at her smiling.

"Seriously? How many times do I have to tell you? Huh?" She scolds him. "You guys never listen to me do you? Always fighting." She then removes her hand from his cheeks. "Hah fine whatever, I should have known that you guys would never listen to me." She looks away from him." Do whatever you want. I won't say anything to you guys now."

"Y/n, no need to be so mad. I'm not that hurt." Kakucho holds Y/n's hand. "And Y/n.... I have to tell you something." He said looking down. "Tenjiku have new members today. And they are Kisaki and Hanma." He peeks at her. Kakucho knows Y/n hate Kisaki and she didn't want him anywhere near her but he didn't say anything to Izana. Izana also knows Y/n hate him but he still let him join the gang.

"What?" Y/n yells and look at him but then she look away. "Well whatever, I don't care you join your gang or not." Y/n then lay on her bed. She turns to the other side so, she won't face him.

"Y/n... we just let him join us because we need him." He said as he touch Y/n shoulder.

"You don't need to tell me anything Kakucho. I really don't care who join your gang and who left."

"Y/n-..."

"Y/n I brought them, look." Rindo said as he walks into her room looking at the bags he was holding "But they didn't have your favorite one tho." He said as he look at her. He saw Kakucho was there too. "Oh, Kakucho when did you come?" He place the bag on the table.

"Oh, like 10 minutes ago." He said looking at him then he whispers to Rindo saying Y/n is mad right now.

"Oh..." Rindo walks towards the other side of the bed and look at her. "Y/n get up let's eat." He said patting her head.

"Hmm okay," She said as he gets up. Rindo gave her the bag of rice balls and Y/n starts to eat them. She eat them without saying a word.

After she was done eating. She throws the bag away and lay back on the bed.

.
.
.

"I'm Kurokawa Izana. Y/n's boyfriend. "Izana said looking at Mikey who was sitting at the riverside. He then look at Mikey's Bike. "Nice motorcycle," He smiles at Mikey. "See you soon." He said before leaving. 

"Ahh, so that's his name," Mikey look at Izana. "Well, even tho Y/n have a boyfriend I still hope I can be her friend." He said before looking back at the river.

{Guy I changed the cover of this book did you saw. This cover was made by @-HONEYBACHIRA. They are really talented. They even made my pfp and cp. Thank you once again for making these cool covers for me.}