Ss_3

"Wow, Y/n san was right. This place is so beautiful." Hina said as she look around their picnic spot. "How did you know about this place Y/n san? Did you come here before with someone?" She asks Y/n.

"Yeah, I used to come here with Izana and his gang. They bought me here on my 14th birthday... tho I didn't remember when was my birthday... so we made my birthday the day Izana found me... And after that, we would always come here for picnics and dates." She answers while smiling widely. "I love this place." She said as she remembers the day when Izana and Kakucho bring her here. (By the way guys Y/n is a year younger than Izana.)

~Flashback to when Y/n was 14 years old~

(This is when Y/n move out of her dad's house and she starts to live with Izana and Kakucho)

"Y/n, wake up." Izana said as he shakes her. "Wake up sleepy head."

"Mhmm Izana..." Y/n slowly wakes up rubbing her eyes. "Why are you here so early? What time is it?" She looks at him lazily.

"It's time for you to wake up and come with us." Izana holds Y/n's shoulder and shakes her again.

"Huh? Where are we even going?" She said holding his hands as he stops shaking her.

"Just come hurry up or else others will be mad at us." Izana then gets off of the bed and went to Y/n's closet. He look through her clothes then he pick up some warm clothes for her. "Y/n, Why there are my clothes more than yours, in your closet.." He said looking back at her.

"That's because we live here, remember? And your clothes are here in my room because... even tho you have that big ass room you always like to sleep next to me. Even at the orphan you always sleep next to me and now too." Y/n said as she get up and grabs the clothes Izana choose for her. "And since you're always in my room, you told me to just put your clothes here."

"Ohh... I remember." He said as rubs the back of his neck.

"And why did Kakucho didn't come home today? Did you know how worried I was?" Y/n said walking inside the bathroom.

"But I thought he told you." Izana said leaning on the bathroom's room.

"He did tell me but it was when I called him if I haven't called him he won't even tell me where he was." Y/n said closing the door.

"Change quickly okay?" Izana said before he went to the bed and sit at the edge of the bed. "Ahh, I love when I sleep next to you. I feel so relieved whenever I am next to you." He said lying on the bed. He grab the blanket and puts them around him. "So warm,"

"Izana, this hoodie is not mine and this shirt too," Y/n shouts from the bathroom.

"Ahh, they are mine." Izana gets up and walks toward the bathroom. He stops at the door and puts his head on the door.

"Then why did you gave it to me? You want me to wear this?" Y/n shouts again.

"Yes, wear them. You know I like it when I see you wearing my clothes."

"Wah... Izana," Y/n was blushing when she heard that.

"Haha, come on hurry up now. Everyone is there waiting for you." Izana said as he remove his head and walk back to the bed.

"Everyone? Where are we going again?" Y/n asks.

"Somewhere,"

"Really Izana?" Y/n said as she walks out of the bathroom.

"Yes, now that you're all done." Izana look at his watch. "Ohh let's go now." He said as he grab Y/n's hand and pull her out of their house. They walk to Izana's bike. He gets on his bike and look back at her. "Hop on." He pats his bike.

"Izana, it's like 11 or 12 at night. where are we going seriously?" Y/n said as she gets on the bike.

"Shh, and hold me." He then starts to drive the bike.

Y/n just look at him and puts her hands on his waist.
After some time they arrive at their destination.

Y/n get off of the bike and look at him. "Where are we? Are we going in this forest in the middle of the night?" She said as she watch Izana get off the bike and walk to her. Y/n look around then she holds Izana's hand.

"Aww, Y/n is scared." Izana said looking down at Y/n while smiling. "Why so cute." He whispers.

"Hmm?" Y/n look up at him.

"Nothing... just come." He look away and starts to walk.

"We are really going in the forest?" Y/n said stopping Izana.

"Yes, Y/n we are going in the forest, now come hurry." He said pulling Y/n.

"Izana let's go home now it's already 12 at night." Y/n said as she stop walking again.

"Y/n," Izana look at her then he walks to her and pick her up and throw her on his shoulder.

"Izana what are you doing? Put me down." Y/n said struggling in Izana's arms.

"Shh," That's all he said before walking in the forest. After walking for some time Izana put Y/n down and close her eyes with a blindfold. "Don't open your eyes, okay?" He said as starts to walk again.

"Izana how am I gonna walk when I can't even she a thing?" Y/n said still standing at the same spot where Izana put her.

"Oh yeah," He said as he walk back to her and pick her up again.

"Izana? Seriously why are we here? Let's go home already. I'm scared." Y/n said grabbing his hair (not too tight).

"Y/n it's alright, okay? Nothing is going to happen just stay still." He said as he starts to walk. After walking for some time Izana stopped and put Y/n down.

"Izana can I remove this thing now?" Y/n said grabbing the blindfold. She didn't hear anything so she remove the blindfold. As soon as she remove she heard.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N."

Y/n look at them shocked as her eyes start to tear up. What she saw there shocked her. Everything there was amazing. Everything there was decorated with her favorite colored balloons and other stuff. There were cherry trees and one big picnic blanket with some food, drinks,  and a cake. Even the cherry trees were decorated with some lights and other stuff.

"Y/n did you like it? We decorated all this for you. We wanted to surprise you on your birthday so we did this." Ran said as he walks to her. Y/n was covering her face with her hands so He grab her hand and remove her hands from her face. "Aww, why are you crying did you not like it?" He said as he hug her.

"No, I love it. It's just.... thank you so much for everything." Y/n said as she bury her face in his chest and cry.

"Aww, Y/n stop crying." Kakucho said as he walk to them and pats Y/n's head. "Hey look."

Y/n look at where Kakucho said and saw Izana and Rindo walking towards them with a cake. They then stop in front of her.

"Y/n happy birthday." They all said together.

"Blow the candles and make a wish." Ran said rubbing her back.

Y/n look at them then look back at the cake. She close her eyes and make a wish then blow the candles. She then slowly open her eyes and look at them while smiling. "You guys, Thank you so much." She said as she wipes her tears. Y/n then grab the cake and put the cake on the blanket. She then walks back to them and pull them all into a big hug. "I love you guys so much." She whisper.

"We love you too."  The boys said it together.