Ch-8

IT HURT SO MUCH.

{Before the fight}

~At the festival~

"Mhmm. We have been waiting for 40 minutes, but still no sign of Mikey. Should we just go and enjoy the festival without Mikey?" Emma said, looking at others.

Everyone was there at the Festival except for one person. Mikey was the only person who was not there. They were waiting for Mikey for 40 minutes, but still no sign of him.

"Let's wait a bit more. I'm sure Mikey-kun will come." Takemichi said, looking at Emma.

"No, you guys can go to the festival now and enjoy your dates. I'll be there soon. " Y/n said, looking at them smiling.

"Hmmm are you sure Y/n-senpai?" Hina said as she looked at Y/n.

"Yes. I'm sure. You guys go enjoy and I'll join you guys soon." The girl with E/c color said.

"Mhmm okay then," Draken said as he walks away. So Hina and others followed him and said bye to Y/n before they meet.

She smiled at them as they were leaving.

"Bye. Have fun" Y/n waved at them.

'Hmm, why is the dickhead not here? Should I just leave? Should I call him but then again I don't even have his number?' Y/n thought

"I'll just walk around. Since it looks like that perv dickhead will not come," she said as she starts to walk.

Y/n was walking around all alone when some boys come to her. They tried to talk to her but Y/n didn't talk. She just walked away.

"OI oi little girl. Why are you walking away? Come on, talk to us." The boys said. They grab Y/n's hand.

"Let go of my hand filthy dogs," Y/n said angrily. She pulled her hand away and starts to walk.

"You bitch who do you think you're calling filthy dogs?" one of the boys said as he grab Y/n's hair and pull her back. 

"What the? Let go of my hair" Y/n said as she struggle to pull her hair back. "Let go, you dog" 

"You need to shut your mouth bitch," the boys said as they grab both of her hands. They throw her down on the ground. 

"YOU DOG" Y/n got up and slap one of the boys, then she kicked his balls. She was beating some of them when more boys come and grab her. They hold her hands and throw her on the ground, then they hold both of her hands and legs. "LET GO OF ME. LET GOOO"

"You bitch you think you can beat us? You... I'll cut you pieces." One of the boys said as takes out a knife and cut her hand then he cut her legs then all the boys starts to punch and kick Y/n

"Ow, stop it. Please stop it. It's hurt. It hurt so much" Y/n beg them to stop but they keep on hurting her. She tries to push them, but she can't. There were too many boys.

After Y/n was all beat up, they stop and one of the boys starts to undress her. They all were about to touch her when Takemichi's friend come.

"Oi, stop that. Let... let go of Y/n-senpai" He said. He walked towards them.

"Huh? Where did this freak come from?" One of the boys said. He slaps Takemichi's friend "Go away can't you see we're busy here. Go go away"

"Let go of senpai you jerk."

"You want to die, huh?" The boys push him and start to beat him.

They were beating him so hard that he starts to cough blood. It looks like he was going to die.

"Stop. He will die... please stop it." Y/n said. "I'll do whatever you tell, so please stop hurting him" Y/n look at them.

"Hmm, we'll do whatever we want with him even if you beg us not to hurt him." They said, looking down at Y/n.

She was still on the ground with some boys holding her hands and legs. She was struggling on the ground, trying to free herself. But one of the boys slapped Y/n and told her to stop moving.

"Stop that Don't hurt Y/n-senpai. If you hurt her, I'll never forgive you"

"Hah, you can still talk, huh? Guess you need some more beating," the boys said.

They knockout Takemichi's friend. And look at Y/n.

"Now let's have some fun okay," the boy said, looking down at Y/n.

They were about to touch her but suddenly hundreds of boys come out of nowhere.

"What...what the hell...?" they said, looking around them.

"Beat them till they can't stand." One boy comes out of the crowd. He looked at Y/n" No beat them to death. No one shall live. Beat him all" He said as he walks towards Y/n.

"Izana... it's hurt. It hurt so much." Y/n cried.

"Y/n. It's alright now. I'll take you to the hospital and you'll be fine, okay... You'll be fine." Izana said, looking down at Y/n but Y/n's eyes were slowly closing.

"Y/n..... Y/N Y/n Wake up. Hey hey, wake up." He said, cupping her cheeks. "Y/n....."