Ch-22

"Don't die Kazutora."

"HUH? Why?" Kazutora looked at Draken.

"I know exactly what you're thinking." Draken says "If you die Y/n will be very sad. She is already sad so, don't make her suffer even more. So, you better not try to make up for this by killing yourself. Got it?" 

"... but what am I supposed to do....? I just don't know," Kazutora said, looking down. "... This is all because of me... that Y/n have to suffer... Y/n... Now she probably thinks I'm a bad guy... I.. Just did all of this "

"Kazutora... You must love Y/n very much, huh? When we were young, you would always tell me you were in love with Y/n since you were 6 years old just like Mikey...."

"So Y/n senpai is Kazutora kuns childhood friend too?" Takemichi asked.

"Yes, she was my childhood friend. We used to hang out all day ... Our house was right next to each other... She would always treat my wounds for me... She was always there for me... But one day suddenly she disappears." Kazutora looked at Takemichi and Draken "I search for her everywhere but I couldn't find her and after 3 years I found her at an orphanage. And When I try to talk to her she didn't remember me at all. I soon find out she has lost her memory......"

" What happened after that did you tell her you're her friend?" Takemichi ask.

"No, I didn't say anything. I just went to visit her every day and soon we become friends and after that, we hang out like we used to," Kazutora said, smiling remembering Y/n. "She was always there for me. She always helps me if I need help and she would always scold me whenever I fight with others." 

"Kazutora When you find Y/n why didn't you tell Mikey that you have found her?" Draken asked. 

"Well, that's because I knew Mikey loved Y/n and Y/n also loved Mikey..."

{With Y/n}

Y/n was on her way to her school. It's been 2 days since Baji died and Kazutora, being in prison Y/n was still very upset. She hasn't talked to anyone. She was avoiding everyone. The only person she talked to were Chifuyu, Izana, and the Haitani brothers. 

Y/n finally arrived at her school. And now she was changing her shoes when she heard some girls. She looked at them and saw they were some girls who didn't like her and talked badly about her.

"Oi, what were you doing yesterday with the Haitani brothers?" One of the girls said. " They were supposed to be mine but what were they doing with you?"

"What the hell were they doing with someone like you?" another girl said as she pulls Y/n's hair looking at her in her eyes. "Just look at your face, do ugly" She made a disgusted look.

"Oi let go of Y/n sama"

"Yeah let go and why are you calling her ugly have you seen your face?" 

"She is looking at herself in the mirror," some boys said.

Y/n looked at the girls and whispered. "Let go."

"Hah? What did you say we can't hear you" The girl pulled Y/n's hair even hard. "And we ask you a question. What are they to you? How did you know them?" Then she slapped Y/n. "WHY WERE YOU WITH THEM?" She shouted.

"OI OI Bitch, why did you slap her, you wanna die?"

"Oi let go of Y/ sama." Some boys said as they try to pull Y/n away from them but some other boys come and block them. 

"Huh? Get away you dog" They push the boys.

"Look Bitch your dogs are trying to protect you." The girls said as she moved Y/n's head towards them. "Huh, a bunch of dogs." Then she looked at Y/n. "Now I'm gonna ask you again, this time to answer them okay? So, what are you to the Haitani brothers? Do you know them? Or are you their relatives? Or wait maybe... their sex--" Before she could finish the sentence Y/n punched her in the face. The girl let go of Y/n's hair.

Y/n then kick her in the stomach. Another girl attacked Y/n. Y/n kick their stomach and grab her hair and smash her head on the wall. Everyone just looked at Y/n, scared. Y/n then grab another girl and smash them to the ground. 

"When I say Let Go you let go, Don't you dare to touch me again with your filthy hands," Y/n said with a scary voice. Y/n was about to leave but then again another grabbed her hair. Y/n turned around and kick her in the face. Then she grabbed her and squishes them. " I said. Don't touch me didn't I? Why do you wanna break your hand so badly?"

Y/n was about to break their arm but someone comes and picked Y/n and take her away from the girls. And as soon as that person put Y/n down she kicked that person. She then looked at the person and saw it was Mikey, Draken, Chifuyu, and Takemichi. 

"What the hell? What do you want?" Y/n said as she grab her shoes. 

"Y/n what do you think you were doing? Why would you beat them?" Mikey asked as he grab both of Y/n's shoulders. "Are you doing this because of Baji and Kazutora?" 

Y/n looked at him with a disgusted look. "Why would you bring up Baji and Kazutora here? This has nothing to do with them, and whatever I'm doing is none of your business." With that, Y/n puts on her shoes and walked outside the school. 

"Oi Y/n" Chifuyu shouted. He looks at Mikey and others and then runs after her.

"Oi, you over there," Mikey said, pointing at one boy. "Come here" The boy walked to Mikey.

"... yes..."

"Now tell me what happened." The boy told them what happened here. 

"So, it was these girls? And these boys did not let you guys protect her?" Mikey said, pointing at the boys who were there with the girls that tries to bully Y/n

"Yes...." 

"Okay then," Mikey said as he got up and walked toward the boys. He kicks and punched the boys one by one until they become unconscious. Mikey then walk out of the school as if nothing happened. "Come on Takemicchi, Kenchin let's go find Y/n."