Ch-10

This chapter contains a little violence, so just be aware.

"Y/n-san we bring you your lunch." The Haitani brothers said as they place Y/n's lunch on the table.

"Oh, thank you," Y/n said. She was looking around, trying to find her bed remote.

"Looking for his?" One of the brothers said, holding the remote. They handed the remote to Y/n.

"Yes, thank you very much," Y/n said garbing the remote.

"Did someone come to visit you today?" They said, looking at Y/n

"No... no one came to visit me today," Y/n said, looking away. "Why did you ask?..... You really think someone will come here after knowing that this room belongs to Izana's friend?"

"Mhmm well, that's true."

"So... when is Izana coming back?" Y/n asked.

The brothers look at each other and then back at Y/n.

"So when?" Y/n asked again.

"Boss told us he'll come at 9 pm today."

"Huh Why so late? Is there something wrong?" Y/n said worried about her friend.

"Oh, no nothing is wrong. The boss just needs to take care of something." The brothers said, smiling.

"Mhmm okay then, but please ask him to come a little earlier."

"Okay, we will"

"And tell him to bring me some chocolates okay," Y/n said

"Y/n you know you're not supposed to eat that, so no I will not tell him that." One of the brothers said, looking at Y/n.

"Mhmm, just one chocolate won't---"

"Nope, no... no chocolates"

"Hmph fine," Y/n said as she pouted, then starts she ate her lunch.

~With Izana~

"You touch my Y/n with these dirty hands of yours. I'll cut your hand." Izana said, looking at the boys who hurt Y/n.

"Please.... please spear us.... please... we'll never touch her again. We'll not even look at her.... so please let us go.... please. " The boys said. They were so scared. They were shaking from fear.

"You touched my Y/n when I haven't even touched her yet. I thought I'll touch and hold her when I asked her out and make her my girlfriend, but look at you guys who touched her without even knowing her. How dare you touch her!" Izana said, looking at them with big and scary eyes. "Now I have to punish you for touching her" He smiled.

Then he takes out a knife and put them on their fingers.

"Should I cut one finger or five?" He said, looking at them. "Hmmm, I think I'll just take two since I don't really like these filthy fingers of yours. Now get ready" Then he cuts one of the boys' fingers.

"AHHHHHHH" He screamed in pain. "Ahhh uhhh.....Please .....stop please....."

"Huh, why should I? When you hurt Y/n didn't she tell you to stop? She did right but you guys didn't stop. You touched Y/n and hurt her so you shall feel the same pain," Izana said as he cuts another finger.

"AHHHHHHH"

Izana cuts all boys two fingers and put them in their pockets.

"Keep it as a memory okay," He said as he walk away. "Throw them away. I hate it when I loom at their face"

"Yes, boss"

After that Izana went home and take a shower then he went to the hospital to see Y/n.

"Y/n..." He said walking inside her room.

"Oh Iza you came," Y/n said with a sleepy voice

'Oh, my god her sleepy voice is so cute' Izana thought.

"Yes, are you sleepy? Do you wanna sleep now?"

"Hmm no, I wanna hang out with you right now." Y/n said looking at Izana.

"But you're sleepy now. Let's sleep for now and we can hang out later okay?" Izana said, putting the blanket on Y/n.

"But...."

"It's fine. Sleep now."

"Then you stay here with me okay?" Y/n said, looking at Izana.

"Okay, I'll stay here. So sleep now," He said, smiling at Y/n.

"Okay then, good night Iza," Y/n said smiling. She slowly closed her eyes and sleeps.

"My beautiful baby girl..... "

~Back to the future when Takemichi went to see Draken at the prison after Hina's death~

"Long time no see Takemitchy. Glad you're doing alright"

".... Draken-kun..." Takemichi said with tears in his eyes.

"Hello I'm Naoto Tachibana."

"He's the guy who set this visit up for us," Takemichi said

"I see.. so what is it?"

"I... I didn't know that you have committed a murder and been condemned to death..... What happened to you? Why would you murder someone, Draken-kun? What happened to Toman? And Y/n-san what happen to her?"

"Takemichi... did..... did you really forget... she killed herself right in front of us......"