Ss_8

{Mikey's pov}

While everyone was looking around at Tsuki's manga shovels, I walk around her room looking around then my eyes land on her study table. There was a diary. I look back at others then at the diary. I grab the diary and open them and start to read. It looks like it is Tsuki's diary. 'Huh, there is nothing written on here.' I thought as I flip the pages. Then in the middle of the diary, there was something written. "To-do list? What that?" I said reading the title.

"Number one: make something for my brother that he will never forget even if I die.
Number two: make friends so I won't be alone.
Number three: go on a date with brother
Number four: walk around Tokyo with friends at night and have lots of fun.
Number five: watch my brother becoming a successful man."

After reading the to-do list, I look at Tsuki then back at the diary. 'She wants to watch her brother becoming a successful man.' I thought as I flip the page. "Huh?" I said as I stare at the page.

"Only a few more years..."

'What's this mean?' I stare at the page then I look at Tsuki. 'Is she really going to die...?'

I put the diary back to where it was and walk towards others. "Guys I'm hungry, let's go eat already," I said as I pull Kenchin's hand and walk out of Tsuki's room.

"Tsuki, what's for dinner today?" I heard Hanma asking as he also leaves her room.

"I haven't made dinner yet... I have only cut the ingredients... hehe." She answers giggle nervously. "I'll go make dinner right away." She then runs to the kitchen.

"We'll help you." Emma and Hina said as they follow her.

While the girls were cooking, we went to the living room and sat there. It was awkward no one was saying anything. Everyone was just glaring at Hanma except for Inupi and Chifuyu.

"So... are you guys just ganna glare at each other or talk?" Chifuyu said breaking the silence. "Stop staring at him already. It looks weird...."

"Hmph, I haven't forgiven him," Izana said as he look away. "Like hell, I'll forgive this asshole for what he did." He adds.

"Hah..." Inupi sighs while shaking his head. "So, Hanma how did you get this big ass house? I thought you guys were broke after your parents left you." He asks as he stare at him.

Oh, that's right. How did they get this house? It's really big. Even if he work I am sure you couldn't have so much money to buy a house like this.

"From a neighbor." Hanma answer while rolling his eyes.

"Neighbour? A neighbor gave you this big house?" Takemicchi ask as he was shocked to hear that.

"Yeah,"

"Why would your neighbor give you this house? Or did you threaten them to give you this house?" Izana asks glaring at him.

"Seriously? I didn't threaten them or anything.... hah... it was old men that give us this house. He used to live right next to us. Since that old man used to live alone Tsuki would always go there to take care of that man. And yeah when he find out our parents left us, he ask us if we want to live with him. And since we had nowhere to go, we said yes." Hanma answers as he glare back at Izana.

Ohh so that old man gave them this house?

"But after living together for two or three years, that old man starts to get sick too. So he gave me this house key saying if he die go to this house and live to Tsuki. And two months after he gave me the key he died." He add. Hanma then sigh and looks up at the ceiling.

"Oh.... so after that man died you guys come here to live?" Chifuyu asks

"Mhm." Hanma then look at the door. "Tsuki I'm really hungry. Can you bring me some fruits to eat?" He shouts.

"Okay, I'll bring some right away." Tsuki shouts back from the kitchen. Then after some moment, Tsuki comes into the living room holding a tray. "There you go." She put the tray down on the table then walk out of the room.

"Thanks," Hanma said as he move the tray close to him. He picks up a piece of apple and starts to eat.

And soon Emma and others walk into the room with our dinner.

"Dinner is ready. Let's eat dinner here okay? Our dining table is not that big so." Tsuki said as she starts to puts the plates and other things in front of everyone while Emma and Hina serves the dinner. After everything was done. Tsuki walk over to Hanma sits next to him. "Let's eat," She said as clap her hands together.

"Thank you for the food." Everyone said before digging in.

"Mhm~ it's so good." Chifuyu and Takemichi said as they take a bite of their food.

"I know right? Tsuki chan is really good at cooking." Hina said as she also takes a bite.

"Huh...? Why are you guys not eating?" Tsuki said as she look at the boys who were staring at the food. "Do you guys not like the food.... do you want me to make something else for you guys?" She asks looking at them a little sadly.

"No, it's good. You're really good at cooking Tsuki chan." I said as I grab my plate and start to eat. "Tsuki chan's food is even better than Emma's." I look at her smiling.

"Yeah, Tsuki chan it's  really good." Takemicchi said as he starts to eat too. And soon everyone start to eat.

"So, you guys go to school?" Tsuki asks as she look at us smiling.

"Only Emma, Hina, Chifuyu, Takemicchi, Mitsuya, and angry go to school and the rest of us don't." I answer her smiling.

'Ahh her smile is beautiful... wait what? Oh my god.' I cover my face and look away.

"Wah, the school must be really fun right? Making friends and learning about new things." Tsuki said looking at Emma.

"Well, true but it's not really that fun... cause we have to do homework every day and study for the test." Emma answer as she rolls her eyes. "And sometimes they even do surprise tests and give us loads of homework."

"Ahh, even so. You guys are so lucky." She said as she look down and smiles a little.

"Ahaha yeah... so Tsuki chan what is your favorite food?" Y/n ask she feel the awkwardness. "I like rice cake and you?" She smiles widely.

"I like moon cakes. They are the best." She answers as she smiles too.

'Moom cake huh?' I thought as I look at Tsuki and smiles.

"Falling all ready?" Emma whispers in my ears while nudging me.

"What?... no stop..." I said as I look away. Ahh, my face feels hot. I cover my face again.