Crossing Lines

Just a short one. Promise I'm back to writing more regularly!

Straddling Natasha Romanoff with her vest riding up her toned stomach under my hands was not something I'd ever expected to happen to me. Yet here I was, on top of a woman who could definitely take me out in any fight. It felt kind of dangerous, like playing with a lion- I knew she could flip the script at any moment but she was giving me my moment of control.

I took a deep breath and lent down to kiss her. The moment our lips met I felt like home, her hands found my hips and pulled me closer into her. I moaned into her mouth, sucking her bottom lip between my teeth. I let my hands do what they wanted, pushing her vest up exposing more of her body. I was breathing hard when she readjusted us so her thigh was between mine. She kept the pressure on with her grip and began to grind me into her leg. We had definitely crossed the line...

She broke the kiss for a second to rip the tshirt I was wearing over my head, her nails scratching down my back until her hands found my hips again. The feel of her nails had me arching into her touch. I was about to pull her up so I could get some of her clothes off when her phone started ringing. At first she ignored it as our tongues continued to battle for control but then it rang again.

She let out a frustrated moan and broke our kiss
"One second bab- agent" she quickly corrected
I sat awkwardly on her bed and watched her speak quickly to whoever was on the phone.

"Now is a bad time....yes I understand that....no you weren't right about the situation.... no I'm not giving you further details....another week."
I listened to half a conversation wondering what was going on as I lay staring at the ceiling. Thoughts began to creep back into my head about why sleeping with Nat was a bad idea, maybe that phone-call was an opportunity to stop?

"Sorry..." she whispered in my ear before beginning to kiss my neck again. Any doubts I was having were instantly forgotten.
"Anything important?" I tried to focus on her words but her tongue against my neck was too distracting, I tilted my head back giving her more access.
Her hand found my stomach which made me jump, I hadn't expected it, her eyes flashed with concern and she apologised again.
"Your safe with me you know" her words were quiet, just for me, her finger traced lazy unpredictable patterns across my stomach. I shifted under her touch trying to will her hand lower....

Turning to face her I found her lips instantly, I don't think I could ever get bored of the press of her mouth on mine. I followed her lead, letting her tongue into my mouth, melting under her touch. For a second I thought her hand was going between my legs and then she changed direction again. I let out a frustrated whine.

"Natttt..." I pleaded. She just smirked.
"Patience is a virtue"
"I don't want to be virtuous right now" I snapped back, opening my legs a little wider when once again her hand started to go lower. Once again she pulled back this time her hand lingered on my thigh.
"Want to go on an adventure?" She asked sweetly, squeezing my thigh.
I nodded. Honestly in that moment I'd of agreed to anything. 

"Perfect. Grab your stuff we can go now" and she hopped out of bed. I stared after her with my mouth hanging open. She had to be joking right?! I threw myself back onto the bed ready to explode from frustration.

"There's a cute campsite off grid I know about" she shouted from the other room, "no more interruptions" she appeared at the foot of the bed grinning like she deserved a prize. I wanted to scream, I wanted her all over me and now here I was about to pack a bag to go camping with Natasha Romanoff.

Okay I promise I'll stop teasing you all in the next chapter....maybe