Family Feud (mature)

I just posted a new story. It's going to be a WandaxReader.
Potentially going to add some more to swapping sides too.

"Romanoff you were meant to keep her safe and let her heal. You were not meant to injure one of my agents even further"
I smirked listening to Fury tell Natasha off, it wasn't often that he raised his voice at her but it made me feel a little bit better about my shoulder.

I lay in my new bed listening to the never ending lecture, I hadn't seen Wanda or Yelena since yesterday and I was hoping they'd talked their feelings out because no way was I getting involved again.
"Is she even going to be able to shoot again?" Fury's voice sounded concerned
"My atm would have to fall off for me not to be able to shoot again" I shouted hoping he could hear me. Nat gave me a look that said shut up but I wasn't having Fury thinking I was out of action forever.

When their phone call finally ended Nat pushed me towards the shower. She told me she wanted to take me out for food to apologise for the drama, I sighed and headed under the water only to be totally disappointed that she didn't join me. It wasn't until I was half way to the kitchen that I heard a shouting match between Nat and Yelena. Usually I'd of tried to intervene but my arm stuck in a sling was a sore reminder that it was probably better to leave them to it.

"You can't just beat the shit out of people when you get jealous" Nat hissed the words at Yelena. I assumed they were trying to be quiet but with each sentence it got louder.
"Yeah like you weren't jealous too!" Yelena hit back.
I heard Nat sigh, "of course I was jealous... but I didn't nearly choke Wanda to death or dislocate her shoulder! We had a chat like grown ups do"
"It wasn't that bad..." Yelena faltered and when Nat didn't speak she continued with a lot less certainty in her voice, "was it?"
"She was already injured Yelena it wasn't a fair fight and yes it's that bad. Her throats a mess and she sounds like she'd been swallowing glass!"

Without thinking I found myself touching my throat, I knew I sounded a bit croaky but I didn't realise Nat thought it was that bad. I was about to step into the kitchen but a light touch at my arm stopped me. I turned to find Wanda staring at my throat.
"Not you as well" I said trying to pull my hoody higher up my neck, all the stares at my neck were making me self conscious.
Wanda stood silently for a second, "I just wanted to apologise...I should have... I mean Yelena...what I'm trying to say is sorry"

I shrugged, "don't worry about it. Have you at least spoken to her?"
Wanda nodded slightly I was just about to ask what had happened when Nat appeared behind me and kissed my neck.
"Come on you... I promised you a good night!"

The days that followed my fight with Yelena were more frustrating than anything I had experienced at the compound so far. Nat was back to treating me like glass and the one time I had seen Yelena she'd taken one look at my bruised neck and ran from the room. It felt like she was avoiding me and it was getting ridiculous. Eventually I decided to take matters into my own hands and went looking for her. I stormed into the training room and found her cleaning a gun.

"Should I come back later or do you promise not to shoot me?"
She turned quickly to face me, "I would never shoot you..."
"Good... it'd be even better if you stopped acting like you were going to avoid me forever?" I held her gaze half expecting her to make an excuse to leave.
She sighed, "I didn't think you'd want to be my friend anymore"
I gave her a gentle push, "of course I want to be your friend. Who else will break the rules with me!" I grabbed her gun and headed to the shooting range. I turned to see her grinning at me and in that moment I knew our friendship was restored. We spent a couple of hours in the range shooting various targets.

"Okay so what if I do a handstand and you shoot and apple from the top of my feet?" Yelena suggested. Neither of us had missed a target since we'd started I was about to agree when Wanda's voice broke into our little bubble.
"Don't even think about it..."
I mouthed to Yelena, "tomorrow"
"I saw that and I'm telling Natasha!" Wanda turned and left just as quickly as she'd appeared only this time our weapons floated away behind her. Me and Yelena stared at each other for a split second before chasing after her yelling.
We spent the rest of that evening getting lectured about gun safety until bed time.

I decided to jump in the shower before I slept, Yelena had been hyping up her new hair products to me so I decided to make a quick visit to her room and borrow them. I didn't even think about knocking and waltzed straight in. I wasn't ready for what I was met with. I paused for a second to stare a Wanda straddling Yelena and kissing her hard before I backed quickly out the room. I couldn't believe it! I sprinted down the corridor and crashed into Natasha, "GUESS WHAT I JUST SAW!"

"Shhh! People are asleep" she pushed me through her open door.
"No they're not!" I giggled dragging Nat into her bathroom, "shower with me?" I hadn't planned to shower with her but now she was here it seemed to good an opportunity to miss.
"Wait...what do you mean?" She asked watching me undress and turn the water on.
"Yelena and Wanda seem to have erm made a choice" I said turning naked to look at Natasha. Her eyes looked hungry as she took my body in, I watched as she bit her lip stepping towards me.
"Nat did you hear what I said?"

"Yeah but I don't really want to think about my sister at a time like this" she spoke huskily as she started to peel her own clothes off.
"A time like what?" I asked innocently stepping under the water and facing her.
She let out a heavy sigh and followed me under the water. The water cascaded down on us as she began to kiss me, she cupped the side of my face with her hand gently. I pressed my chest against hers feeling our nipples hardened, her thigh slipped between my legs as I spread them quietly. I moaned as she pressed her thigh up and grabbed her hips and pulled her into me. She raked her nails up my back before taking a handful of my hair and pulling me into a harder kiss. I left her mouth to kiss her neck, smirking as she moaned quietly under my touch. My fingers lingered on the front of her body, before sliding down between her legs. Our hips rocked into each other as the moaning got louder.

Her teeth nibbled at my ear lobe, making me shiver. She pressed me against the cool shower tiles and returned to my mouth.
"Nat" I said breathlessly as my body continued to respond to her touch.
"Bed. Now" She spoke calmly as she pulled me out of the shower and wrapped me in a towel.

I fell back on the bed and waited for her, it felt like an eternity as my damp hair slowly wet the pillows. She walked to the foot of the bed slowly eyeing up my naked body. I shuddered nervously under her gaze as my eyes travelled down her body to the black belt that hung from her hips. I bit my lip nervously as she crawled up the bed towards me. My legs spread instantly as her lips once again found mine, I felt the tip of the strap brush gently against me. I lift my hips hungrily and moaned into her mouth.
"Please Nat" I whimpered as she broke the kiss for a second to kiss my neck. Slowly she began to thrust into me, I cried out in pleasure, she met no resistance as I was so wet for her. Slowly she filled me up with her strap making me moan and squirm under her. I scratched her back as I dragged her into me wanting me. She continued to thrust harder and moaned alongside me. My hips moved along with hers as the first of my orgasms crashed into me. She did not let up, even when her body began to shake with pleasure she continued.

I moaned as she flipped me on top of her and lay back. I sat up and continued to grind against her moaning, her hands danced up my waist and played with my nipples as she continued to thrust into me. We stayed like that for a while before I bent over to once again kiss her hard making her growl when I bit her lip hard.

It felt as though she fucked me for hours, slammed against the bed relentlessly.
"Fuck I'm close" she groaned into my ear making me moan once again. It was all the encouragement she needed as she thrust harder and faster. As I heard her moan in release, I moaned along side her loudly. I heard something crack but in the moment I didn't care and enjoyed the feel of her being close to me. She gently wrapped us in blankets and pulled me in close.
"You've broken my bed agent" she whispered in my ear as we drifted off to sleep.