Sleepy (mature)

You're all so thirsty- I love it. This is just a short one to get us where we're going
1. I just posted a new chapter on my NatxWanda story please check it out and let me know what you think.
2.  Please never stop commenting on my stories because you are all hilarious.

Let's go.....

My eyes were still so heavy when I felt Nat's lip brush against mine. My body wasn't quite ready to wake up but I could kiss her half asleep all day. I let out a quiet moan as her fingers drifted up my chest before she lightly took my throat in her hand. I opened my mouth as she pushed her tongue against mine, so gentle this morning. Eyes still closed and heavy with sleep I pulled her on top of me as I sank back into the pillows. She pushed one of my legs higher and hooked it round her, I was thankful for my flexibility in that moment when she began to grind her heat into mine. She quickly found the perfect angle as we slid against each other, I could feel my legs starting to shake but I wanted to hold on and feel her finish with me. Her nails dug into my leg as she pressed her pussy harder into mine
"Don't stop" I moaned quietly, "there...fuck Nat" my body shook against hers, another wave of pleasure crashed into me as I felt her finish too.
"Fuck" my eyes flew open as she spoke, she wasn't Nat...she was Wanda.

"Where am I?" I looked around the room with blind confusion, this wasn't mine and Nat's hideout. My eyes landed on Wanda who was peeling herself out of my grip. She'd changed her hair some I'd last seen her, it was cute with a fringe.
"Welcome to Canada" She said trying to find a place on the bed to sit as we covered ourselves in blankets. It was hard to concentrate with my legs still shaking.
"It's been a while huh?" I chewed on my thumb, Yelena's thumb. We hadn't body swapped for weeks, so much so Natasha had stopped asking me if I was definitely me before kissing me. We'd assumed it wasn't going to happen again. There was a month of swapping nearly every other day and then one day it just stopped, thankfully in our rightful bodies. Bruce had said the cells he'd been studying just stopped reacting one day so we assumed it was the same.
"Yeah it has... how're the mountains?" Wanda asked passing me some of Yelena's clothes, apparently we were just ignoring what had just happened.
"Good...can we not tell Nat about this one?" I felt guilty, if I had just opened my eyes sooner this could have been avoided. Another pang of guilt hit me when I admitted to myself that I'd enjoyed it.
"Don't beat yourself up...it was an accident, a hot accident" she winked and kissed my forehead, "come on I guess I better feed you and give you the tour"

We sat in a comfortable silence and waited for word from Nat. Word didn't come.
"Surely they're awake by now? I doubt they've got that much to catch up on" I frowned staring at one of the emergency phones we'd borrowed from Fury. I knew I was pacing and I knew it was annoying Wanda but something felt off- usually on body swap days Yelena took every opportunity to annoy me by threatening to change my hair or shave my eyebrows, especially after the time I accidentally stubbed her toe so hard she lost a toenail. It wasn't my fault her stupid body was a different size to mine!

I was just about to ask Wanda how long we needed to wait when the phone began to vibrate. Wanda raised an eyebrow as she took a drink of coffee, I can't read minds like her but she was definitely thinking I told you so. I snatched up the phone.
"Nat" I couldn't keep the smile off my face, "hope you didn't-"
"Oh thank fuck you're there" she sighed a brief release. What was she on about?
"They've taken you...Yelena...your body" she rushed out the words, she sounded like she was running, "there's been a leak. Hydra know. They know it works. You both need to move now." The line went dead. I had barely managed to put the phone down when Wanda was already bundling me into a car.

"What about Nat?" I started to ask.
"She's a big girl. Now would be a great time for you and Yelena to work out how to swap on demand" Wanda said glancing over her shoulder as she began to reverse, "some intel on where your body is going would be handy...I'm not saying I'd rather put you in danger" she squeezed my hand, okay so maybe I'd been about to give her the trusty Yelena puppy dog eye special because i thought she wanted me in the danger zone. "Where are we going?"
"Hopefully to find Nat"