Movies

So before I continue the story I just want to thank everyone for their comments and messages about this story. It makes my heart so happy that you are all enjoying it, hopefully that'll continue. Honestly I feel like I could keep writing this one forever!

Ps some of y'all's reading list names crack me up 🤣

"The Lion King?!" Natasha's voice came from the doorway.
"It's a classic" Wanda and I said in unison from under the blankets she wrapped us up in. We didn't look away from the screen, the best part was just about to come up. I'd really been enjoying getting to know Wanda, she already felt like a big sister to me even though I'd only just met her. It's weird sometimes how you just click with someone.
"I didn't know you two were best friends now" Yelena breezed past Nat to sit on the floor near Wanda's feet, Nat trailed in behind her and sat on the arm of the sofa next to me. I lent into her and smiled happily when she started playing with my hair. I was in my own world watching the film but a couple of times I was sure I caught Yelena looking at me and Natasha. I couldn't get a read on what she was thinking, her face gave nothing away but there was something in her eyes that wasn't quite so well hidden. As she rested against the sofa her hand seemed to not so accidentally brush over Wanda's legs. It was as if she wanted to be close to her but didn't dare commit to the move.

"Are you crying?" At first I thought Natasha meant me but I realised quickly she'd been talking to Wanda whose head had somehow ended up in my lap during the last 20 minutes.
"It's...it's just so happy. Look at them all roaring!" She sat up to point at the tv while wiping tears from her eyes.
"So weird" Yelena muttered but I caught that strange look in her eye once again as she watched Wanda re tie up her messy hair. Something was definitely going on and I wasn't entirely sure miss super spy Romanoff had picked up on it, she was too busy teasing Wanda about crying over cartoon lions.

Yelena and Nat began to argue over what film we should watch next they sounded like they had this argument way too often. I'd zoned out, the day had finally caught up with me, I was so over being injured but my body wasn't quite ready for this much excitement. Not that you can call eating pasta and watching the lion king exciting. I tried to stifle a yawn for the third time when Natasha noticed.
"Tired baby?" she breathed into my ear before softly kissing my very bruised eyebrow. I nodded. I wasn't really ready to leave my new friends but I wasn't sure I'd stay awake through another film and the last thing I wanted was to fall asleep and have another nightmare in front of anyone that wasn't Nat.

"You should go visit Bruce tomorrow" Wanda said watching the small interaction between me and Nat. I was all but curled up in Nat's lap, I knew I needed to be back in bed the tiredness was really catching up with me. "He might have something to help with the pain...and patch you up faster than Nurse Romanoff over there can" she continued looking at my puzzled face, I thought I'd been keeping how much pain I was currently in quite well hidden .
I nodded quietly hoping Nat hadn't heard the comment about being in pain. Healing faster would be a bonus.
"You didn't tell me you were still hurting" Nat's voice was filled with concern as she tilted my chin so I was looking up at her.
"I'm not..." I paused when I saw she didn't believe me, "okay maybe a bit but not as bad as it was."
"Look I'll go grab you some painkillers before you and Nat head to bed" Wanda smiled interrupting the lecture that was definitely about to start. She winked as she drifted past me, she knew fine well Natasha had been seconds away from telling me off. I decided I wanted her to be my best friend in that moment, I was pretty sure I'd take a bullet for her- but maybe that was just the pasta she made earlier talking. It was good pasta!

Yelena hadn't said much for a while but once Wanda left the room she sighed and walked in the other direction muttering. "Maybe I need to get stabbed"
I turned to ask Nat what that was all about but she looked just as puzzled as me.
"Are they...?"
"What?" Her green eyes didn't seem to understand what I was asking.
"You know!" I gestured between me and her, I didn't really know what we were either. "Like us?"
Natasha stared at me for a second before shaking her head, "No way! I'm sure they're both straight... wait you don't really think that do you?Wanda and my sister??" She looked genuinely confused.
I smiled sleepily at her, "I do think that. Just watch how they move with each other like magnets...aren't you meant to be observant?"
"I'll just ask Wanda" Nat shrugged ignoring my question.
"No you won't!" I pulled her in for a kiss, "I don't think they're quite there yet baby. Don't be so heavy handed" I rested my forehead against hers for a few seconds and let my eyes drift closed.

"I'm not heavy handed!" She protested.
"You took me to Europe so you could Seduce me Natasha...that's heavy handed!" I laughed. Now I was saying it out loud I realised how crazy it had all been. "Maybe they just need some gentle encouragement...but yeah that's why I think lion king 2 is underrated" I quickly changed the subject as I saw Wanda coming back into the room.
I half expected Nat to not have a clue what i was doing but she played her part and swiftly changed the subject too.

——

I rolled over in bed and hissed from the pain, it just wasn't letting me sleep. Nat's mouth found me and she kissed me sleepily letting her tongue dance with mine. It was a welcome distraction from the pain radiating through me, I pulled her into me kissing her harder. My hand made it's way to the back of her head and my fingers tangled themselves into her red hair. She gently pushed me away.
"You're still injured...you need to be careful" her words were calm but her eyes were on fire as her chest rose and fell rapidly. I knew she wanted me as much as I wanted her, she just had much better self control.
"You could just fuck me gently" I pouted moving forward to kiss her again. I wasn't completely broken, I could still move... a bit.

She kissed me softly before bringing her lips to my jaw. I tilted my head back as she continued to kiss down my neck, flicking her tongue over my skin making my breath catch in my throat. It felt as though she had kissed every inch of my neck, my body felt so sensitive to her as her fingers danced lightly across my chest. I squeezed my legs together trying to contain a moan as she sucked my neck. Every inch of me felt on fire and she began to kiss back up to my ear. I felt the soft whisper of breath in my ear before she spoke. I swallowed hard trying to control my ragged breathing.
"Be a good girl and then I'll fuck you" she pulled my face towards her using my chin and kissed me hard pushing her tongue into my mouth. I moaned again expecting to feel her hands between my legs but nothing happened. She broke the kiss off and kissed the top of my nose.
"Goodnight baby" she smirked lying back into her pillow.
"Natasha!" I whined loudly, I was so frustrated. I stared at her in disbelief with my mouth hanging open.
"I told you to be good..." she spoke without opening her eyes. I stared at her a bit longer and she still didn't budge. I frowned trying to decide how to get her back but just as I was about to start my pitch on why I deserved to be a good girl she opened up her arms for me to cuddle into. I suppose my pitch could wait until the morning- this time!