Chapter 25

Kadie's p.o.v

The apartment was full of people dancing and talking, while the music was blaring from the speakers in the background.

Oh guys... I seriously hate parties so much.

I moved through the crowd of people looking for Nash, it only took a few minutes before I seen him at the counter talking to Hayes. I made my way over to both of them walking around all the drunk people.

"Nash there's too many people here, when is the party going to be over?" I asked desperately.

Although I was talking to Nash I was looking around making sure that nothing got broken.

Nash bumped his arm against mine. "Lighten up Kades, just have a good time and don't worry about anything else we'll worry about everything tomorrow"

"I can't Nash you know How much I hate parties.."I shook my head walking away.

He doesn't understand.

Walking through the living room I looked around at all the random people that are in my home. As I was looking around I caught Cameron's eye and apparently he seen me too because he stumbled over to me.

He's drunk....great.

"Kadie baby I was looking for you" he told me his voice slurred.

"Come on Cam lets get you to bed" I spoke softly as if I was speaking to a child. He nodded leaning into me as we walked. We didn't speak as we made our way upstairs.

We passed many drunk people who were either grinding on each other or making out.

Ew.

I passed the other boys bedrooms making my way to Cameron's room.

As we walked in I guided Cameron over to the bed lying him down on it gently,I went to sit up but was dragged down by Cameron, he locked his arms around my waist mumbling to himself.

"Cam let go" I tried to move out of his grip.

"... stay with me baby" he mumbled.

Should I?

I shook my head.

I can't.

"I have to go Cam" I spoke softly.

"Please I'm sorry for what I did, don't leave me Kadie I love you" he whimpered.

Does he mean it? I hated seeing him like this.

"Okay I'll stay, it's okay" I mumbled pulling him closer to me.

Slowly my eyes started to droop, the last thing I heard was Cameron whispering "I love you baby" while burying his face into my hair.

Thanks for reading 😘❤️😍