Chapter 11

Kadie's p.o.v

I was so angry right now. Both Nash and Hayes were arrested for improper conduct and assault.

I ask them to do one thing just one simple thing to not fight, but no god forbid my brothers actually listen to me.

We are currently driving home from the police station. After the fight went down me, Carter, Taylor, Matt and Shawn followed them after we got a car.We had to call Cameron because he was the oldest and we then bailed them out.

I haven't talked to either of them yet so, you could literally cut the tension with a knife.

They haven't tried to talk to me either because they know they went too far this time.

When we pulled up to the apartment I got out of the car making sure to slam the door behind me.

I went in and went straight to the kitchen and took out a plate, I turned to the nearest wall throwing it.

The plate just shattered. Ya'll probably think yo this bitch is Cray Cray...but no. This is just how I take my anger out.

"Ok family meeting now" Matt called.

I went to the living room were all the boys were sitting already.

Nobody said anything for a few minutes which was annoying.

"Well are either of you gonna say anything?" I said it kinda harshly and I felt bad about but I was just so angry that I didn't care.

"What can we say? We aren't sorry for what he deserved way worse"

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW NASH WE JUST BAILED YOU BOTH OUT JAIL AND THATS ALL YOU CAN SAY" I yelled at him

"LOOK KADIE I KNOW YOU'RE ANGRY BUT DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME LIKE THAT I'M YOUR BROTHER IT'S MY FUCKING JOB TO PROTECT YOU AND THATS WHAT I DID AND MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T DRESSED LIKE A SLUT THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED" as soon as those words left his mouth he looked regretful.

I didn't even try hide my tears. I ran up to my room locking the door behind me. I knew what I had to do.

If I was such an embarrassment to Nash I'd leave.

I got my suitcase out from under my bed and began packing my clothes. I hadn't stopped crying since I came up here, so I probably look dreadful.

I went into my bathroom and looked in the mirror.

I had mascara running down my cheeks.

I quickly washed my face and I changed I put on jeans and a red magcon jumper with my converse and put my hair in a bun.

I looked in the mirror for a few more minutes and let the thoughts run through my head

Am I really going to leave?

I didn't really have a choice I don't want Nash or any of the guys to feel like they have to babysit me.

I got my suitcase and walked downstairs before I was off the last step all the boys looked between me and my bag.

"Where are you going?" Hayes asked his face solemn.

"Home"

"What? why? Kadie I'm sorry I didn't mean what I said I was just so angry...please don't go"

"It doesn't matter...... I love you guys"

I went to leave but a hand wrapped around my wrist. I looked up to see Cameron.

"Please don't go,I need to fix our relationship and I can't do that if you leave"

I shook my head.

"We don't have a relationship"

I picked up my suitcase without looking at anyone and walked out of the apartment for good.

I made my way to the airport and got a ticket. The plane wasn't boarding for another 2 hours so I went and got some Starbucks.

I was sitting there staring at my cup just thinking about everything that's happened lately and it was a lot to think about . I interrupted from my thoughts by my phone ringing.

Looking at the caller ID I seen it was Matt so I answered it.

"Hello"

"Please tell me you're not on the plane yet"

"I'm not it doesn't board for two more hours"

"Please don't leave Kadie, just come home and we will sort everything out"

"I'm sorry I can't, Matt I don't want Nash or any of you guys to feel like you have to babysit me..."

The phone must have been on loud speaker because Nash spoke next.

"Kadie please come home we don't feel like we have to babysit you please just come home"

"I'm sorry....I love you guys"

After that I hung up the phone.

"Flight 108 to North Carolina is boarding now"

Damn I've been here for two hours already.

I made my way to the checkpoint.

Could I really go home?

Can I leave all the boys?

Is this the right decision?

"I have to do this" I muttered to myself.

I look up at the lady who collects the tickets and gave her mine and she stamped it.

"Have a nice flight" I smiled muttering a quick thank you before getting my bag and entering the plane.

I need to go home and clear my head for a while.

I just need to get away.

Thanks for reading 😘❤️😍