Chapter 29

Kadie's p.o.v

We walked hand in hand down the stairs, the boys must have been in bed still because they weren't around.

We made it to Cameron's car and he opened the door for me.

"Thank you" I said smiling.

He smiled back and jogged around to his side to get in.

The radio was playing lowly in the background as we sat in a comfortable silence.

"Where are we going Cam?" I asked after a few minutes of driving.

"It's a surprise" is all he replied turning to look at me for a couple of seconds shooting me a smile.He placed his hand on my thigh while he continued to drive.

For the remainder of the car ride I watched Cameron.

"We're here" he said looking at me. I looked down and blushed mainly because he had caught me staring, I hadn't even looked at my surroundings.

"An arcade?" I looked into his eyes as I said this.

I looked around and noticed it was right in front of the beach.

He rubbed the back of his neck not meeting my eyes.

"Uhh yeah I just thought it would be nice seen as we hadn't been in awhile"

I continued to look at him thinking about how lucky I was to have him in my life. Although he must have thought I didn't like it.

"I mean we can...we can go somewhere else if-if you want"

"No" I said my eyes widening. "I love it I do.. I was just thinking"

He relaxed again and nodded getting out and opening my door for me.

I slipped my hand into his as we walked toward the arcade.

I smiled as we walked in looking around at all of the different things.

"Where do you want to go first?" He asked grinning at me.

( 2 hours later)

After awhile we went to a concession stand and bought 2 large slushie's (is that what there called in America?) Cameron had a red one and I had a blue one.

We walked and sat on the beach watching the sunset as we drank our slushie's.

Suddenly I turned to Cameron "Is my tongue blue?" I asked sticking my tongue out.

He looked at my tongue and nodded "Is mine red" I smiled and nodded.

I got my iPhone out and put the camera on "take a picture with me and stick your tongue out" I giggled.

We moved closer and I lifted the camera above us snapping the picture.

For the next few hours we laid together listening to the waves.

Today was so perfect.....

I have started to read a really really awesome book it's called The kidnap story and it's written by Xtinasangels it's a Janoskian fan-fiction so if you like them check it out (it's really good👌👌)

Thanks for reading😘❤️😍