Chapter 4

Kadie's p.o.v

I walked upstairs to my room as quickly as I could. Entering my room I made sure I closed the door and then took a deep breath.

Did that really happen?

I checked my watch and seen it was 7:00pm. Well today was eventful. I walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower the bathroom steamed up fast.I used my sleeve to wipe my mirror and I looked at my reflection. I had a bruise on my cheek from were she slapped me. Great.

I walked to my closet and took out grey sweatpants, a white tank top, a blue hoodie and blue fluffy socks. I got in the shower and thought about how much my life has changed.

flashbacks

6 Years old.

"Now Nash,Kadie this is Cameron I want you kids to go play together okay?" my mom said as she smiled at us. "okay mommy" we said. Me and Nash and Cameron went outside. "What do you guys wanna do" I asked. They both shrugged. "Let's play tag" Cameron said. We all agreed and starter to play.

9 Years old

"Found you Kadie" Nash said as Cameron lifted me out from behind the t.v I sighed loudly, they always find me "awwhh KayKay don't be sad" Cameron said. "I'm not sad Cam Cam, but how do you guys always find me?" He looked at Nash and they both giggled.

12 Years old

"KADIE LET'S GO ALREADY" Nash yelled up the stairs "I'M COMING!!!!!" I yelled back.I finished putting my make-up on and ran down the stairs. Nash shook his head at me. He didn't approve of me wearing make-up but we were going out with Cameron so...... I grabbed my skateboard and we went to the skate park. Cameron seen us and came over."Sup Nash" he asked giving him a bro hug.
"Nothing much,sorry we're late Kadie was doing her make-up to impress someone" Nash said smirking. "Aww my little KayKay is growing up and getting boyfriends" Cameron said as he squeezed my cheeks.

15 Years old

"So what did you want to tell me guys?" I asked my brother and bestfreind. He looked worried "Well you know how me and Cam make vines?" I nodded " Well this guy called us, he said that he wanted us to go to a convention thing. It sounds pretty awesome so we agreed to go it's for the whole summer....." he looked at me worried. I was happy for them even though my 2 best friends are gonna be gone for a whole summer. I smiled at him "Oh my god that's amazing I'm so happy for you guys" they looked relieved.

16 Years old

"Will you be my girlfriend Kadie?" Cameron asked me to say I was shocked was an understatement "y-you want m-me to be your g-girlfriend" I stuttered. He rubbed the back of his neck akwardly " um yeah I do but I understand if you don't want to be" I can't believe it the Cameron Dallas asked me out! "HELL YEAH I WANNA BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND.....I-I mean uh yeah sure" I laughed nervously. He smiled and leaned in placing a small kiss on my lips.

flashbacks over.

I wiped away my tears and got out of the shower at least you can't tell I was crying. I got dressed quickly and went into my room. When I walked in all the boys were sitting/laying on my bed.I didn't say anything I just crawled into the middle beside Nash.He put his arms around me and I layed my head on his chest.

"How are you feeling babygirl?" Matt asked.

"Like my heart was ripped out of my chest and stomped on repeatedly" I answered with a blank expression.

"That good huh?" Taylor asked.

I had to laugh at that, these boys could be a major pain in my ass at times but they are ALWAYS there for me, and they always brighten up my day.

"There's that beautiful laugh." Carter said while smiling at me. The boys nodded agreeing.

I just gave a half smile.

"Right time for bed little sis" Nash said getting off the bed, the rest of the boys followed standing up. Nash pulled my blanket over me.

Then all the boys kissed my forehead and whispered a goodnight.

"Night guys love you all" I told them while closing my eyes.

I let out a yawn fully relaxed letting my brain turn off for the night.

Thanks for reading 😘❤️😍