Chapter 8

Kadie's p.o.v

I jumped up excitedly and hugged my best friend.

"What are you doing here?" I asked after pulling back.

"Well I'm saving your phone from getting smashed, and I'm here to see you" I wouldn't have smashed my phone....ok maybe I would... Don't judge flappy bird makes me angry ok?"

"I missed you so much" I said.

"I missed you too,now let's get drunk"

"There's no alcohol. Hayes is here so I told the boys no drinking" I explained.

"Well if you weren't too busy playing flappy bird you would have noticed that nearly everyone here is wasted already"

Looking around I saw that most people including the boys were drunk. Sigh. The boys are gonna get an ass whooping tommorow.

"I'm not drinking I have to be the mother tonight"

"Well that sucks" Becky frowned.

We went to the kitchen and got Becks a drink, just because I'm not drinking doesn't mean she can't.

After an hour of non-stop drinking Becky was seriously wasted. I was currently trying to get her off the table, but noooo she wants to dance.

"Come dance with me Kades don't be a Debbie downer" she said pointing her thumbs down "Kadie kadie kadie" she chanted few others joining in. Why not.

"Ugh fine"

I got up on table beside her. The song was changed to "My humps" by the black eyed peas. I looked over at the laptop which was playing the music and glared when I seen Taylor and Carter laughing. They put this song on on purpose.

How embarrassing. Not that Becky cared.

"WHAT YOU GONNA DO WITH ALL THAT JUNK ALL THAT JUNK INSIDE THAT TRUNK"

she sang to me I laughed and I sang back.

"WHAT YOU GONNA DO WITH ALL THAT ASS ALL THAT ASS INSIDE THEM JEANS"

We were both swaying our hips to the song while all the guys were whistling even some girls were whistling......awkward.

Cameron's p.o.v

I was standing awkwardly in the living room . None of the guys were talking to me but I deserve it.

Kadie walked down the stairs wearing ripped skinny jeans a white lace corset with beige heels. She looked beautiful. I noticed her checking me out and I had to hide my grin. At least she still interested.

"Woah woah woah nope not happening go put a shirt on" Nash said.

"Yep I agree" Hayes agreed.

She looks gorgeous but I agree I don't want other guys looking at her.

"What? No I like this outfit"

Next thing I know she was tackled onto the beanbag by Hayes while Nash disappeared up the stairs.

He came down a few minutes later with a hoodie. I had zoned out because I was thinking of ways to her Kadie to forgive me.

*Skip to when Kadie and Becky are dancing on the table.*

I watched as Kadie tried to get Becky down off the table. I would help but I don't think she likes me right now.

I seen her get up and start to dance to 'My hump' and damn she could dance. All of the guys were whistling. Well that made me jealous.

I wasn't too drunk but I had a few beers.

After the song was finished Kadie got down dragging Becky with her, she just got down when I seen a guy go over to her.

Kadie's p.o.v

I got down of the table bringing Becky with me. I had a smile on my face, that was actually really fun.

Some guy walked over to me and looked me up and down.

"Hey baby that was pretty hot how bout we go upstairs". He said while licking his lips. Bitch I ain't no doughnut why you licking your lips?

I could tell he was drunk by the way he slurred his words.

I shook my head and looked to were Becky was but she wasn't there, she must have gone to get another drink.

I turned around to go find her but a hand wrapped around my arm. I looked up at the guy.

"DON'T WALK AWAY FROM ME!!" he screamed.

"Get off of me" I said trying to pull my arm away. Trying being the key word there.

I tried to pull away again but his grip just got tighter.

"No you're coming with me!" he yelled

"GET YOUR PINK FURRY PAWS OFF!!" I screamed at him.

I looked around trying to find Nash or one of the guys but I'm not Dora so I couldn't find anyone.

The guy start dragging me towards the stairs. This bitch.

I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist looking up I was met with Camerons beautiful brown eyes.

"Dude get your hands off my girl" he said while holding on to me.

"Oh shit sorry man I didn't know she was yours" the guy said backing away from me.

I pulled away from Cameron. I wasn't anyones especially not his. Seriously I'm not a possession! HELL TO THE DUCKING NO!

I walked upstairs not looking back at him. I went into my room and I got changed into my pjs and got into bed.

Thanks for reading 😘❤️😍