Chapter 16

Cameron's p.o.v

"Kadie um were leaving at 8 is that ok?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah thats fine Cam" she said sending me a small smile.

God I love her so much.

I let out a breath of relief knowing she was still ok about going on a date tonight.

I hope what I have planned is good enough she deserves the best. I just want my baby to be happy.

Sighing I went back to my room to get ready for later I could barely contain my excitement.

I wasn't feeling so good when Nash and Hayes found out that I was taking Kadie on a date, I had overheard their conversation.

Memory

"You're gonna let Cameron take you out on a date....really Kadie?" Hayes said getting protective. I can understand why though I would be the same if it was him or Nash.

"I am....we're trying to work things out" she said shrugging.

"God dammit Kadie you're just gonna go back to him just like that? You can't that will make him think it's ok to cheat" Nash said raising his voice a bit.

Here we go.

"I'm not going back to him, we're just going on a date Nash it's not like we're getting married" she said throwing her hands in the air.

Why can't they just
understand?

He sighed "I just don't want you to get hurt again Kades I don't like seeing you crying or upset"

Ok now I felt horrible.

" I know that Nash but it's Cameron we are talking about, not some random person. We grew up with him he is your best freind"

"But he still hurt you and that's not ok best friend or not"

"I know that.....I...he won't do it again ..he loves me and I love him" she said

"Just be careful Kades"he whispered.

"Always"

Present time

I honestly thought that Nash wouldn't let me take Kadie out.

Making my way out of the bathroom, I dressed in a black and wine t-shirt with grey jeans wine vans and my wine and black beanie with a bobble at the top.

( If anyone is wondering the clothes Camerons wearing are the same as in the video with Nash and Jc about what they like about girls)

I walked out of my room down to Kadie's bedroom door once I got there I knocked lightly. It only took a minute before she opened the door and my mouth dropped,she looked so...beautiful.

Thanks for reading 😘❤️😍