Chapter 24

Matt screamed like a girl and flung the toaster on to the ground.

I sighed.

I guess we won't be having toast for awhile.

All the boys hugged and greeted each other it was a nice sight, I smiled looking at all of them.

They where all like my brothers. Well Nash and Hayes were my actual brothers and I could never think of Cameron in that way, but you get what I mean.

"What are you guys doing here?" Nash asked with a big smile on his face.

Aaron answered "We decided to visit because we haven't seen each other since the tour ended"

Carter nodded "Awesome, well you all know what this means right?"

(Everyone except Kadie)

"PARTYYYYY"

Party?

"NOOOOO" I screamed interrupting all of them.

Jack, Jack and Aaron looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"Are you ok Kades" Jack J while walking over putting his hand on my forehead.

I laughed nervously "Emmhh yeah why wouldn't I be?"

"Maybe because you just screamed NOOOO when we suggested a party" Jack G said while mimicking me.

"I'm fine, I just don't like parties anymore"

"Well okay" Aaron said sadly.

I sighed. They all really wanted to have a party, I could tell by their pouty lips and big eyes.

"Ok fine we can have a party,but only a small one" I gave in to them.

"YESSSS" they all shouted.

Oh boy.....

Thanks for reading 😘❤️😍