Chapter 28

Kadie's p.o.v

I pulled away from Cameron a small smile on my face but it instantly fell away once I realised what I had just done.

Picking up on the mood change Cameron leaned up on his arm looking at me with a frown.

"What's wrong" he asked.

"I...."

He was with Sophia....

"I know what you're thinking, please don't I'm sorry it was a huge mistake..I'd never hurt you like that again.... please baby." he said with a pained expression on his beautiful face.

I know it was a mistake but can I forgive him?

I think I already have forgiven him.

"I know and....and I forgive you, I don't want to think about it anymore. I love you." I said putting both my hands on either side of his cheeks, looking into his eyes.

He let out a breath pulling me into him his face in the crook of my neck.

"I love you too.. I'm so sorry for hurting you and I swear I'll never do anything like that ever again...does this mean you will give me another chance?"

I smiled at him nodding my head and leaned up to kiss him again.

I really loved him so so much.

"Thank God" he muttered.

Then a big smile broke out on his beautiful face.

"Get dressed I wanna take you out"

"Where are we going?"I questioned.

"Don't worry about that you just get ready baby" he answered.

I giggled when he kissed me all over my face leaving my lips for last.

"Ok I'll go get ready" I said getting up and walking out of his room and into mine.

Taking only 15 minutes in my shower.I hurried and got dressed.

When I got out I did my hair and added a small bit of make-up.

I wonder where we're going..

Finally happy with my appearance I smiled and walked out of my room back to Cameron's room.

I knocked and walked in to be greeted by my very handsome boyfriend.

"Ready baby?" I asked.

He smiled widely looking at me.

"What?" I asked raising my eyebrow at him.

"Nothing you just look beautiful and I like it when you call me baby" He said happily.

I just grinned shaking my head.

He is too cute.

He took my hand leading me down the stairs.

Thanks for reading😘❤️😍