Chapter 32

Nash's p.o.v

The boys and I walked out of Cameron's room going to the living room.

As we all sat down I noticed how all the boys looked between me and Hayes.

"What?" Hayes asked glancing at each of the boys.

"Nothing.." Carter said.

"It's just.." Matt continued.

They all glanced at each other again before Aaron continued.

"Are you ok with Cameron and Kadie getting back together?"

I sighed looking at them.

"There's nothing we can do it's her life.." I answered.

"Yeah we're not exactly jumping with joy about them getting back together... but we have to let Kadie make her own decisions" Hayes said.

"Last time we interfered it didn't turn out so good so we aren't getting involved" I added.

"Yeah besides Kadie is a smart girl she knows what she's doing" Taylor added.

"You're right" Shawn nodded.

As soon as the conversation was over we all watched tv... well we were on our phones but we had the tv on in the background.

I hope it all works out this time...

Kadie's p.o.v

It's been exactly one week since the boys found out about Cameron and I.

One perfect week,everything is how it used to be again and I love it.

Although Nash has been going out more he's barely ever home and anytime I ask him about it he just changes the subject.

He's out now I don't know where he just said he would be back later.

I'm afraid that he is not really ok with me and Cameron dating again and is trying to stay away.

Sighing I turn around and go back upstairs to Cameron's room and lay on the bed.

I close my eyes just resting for awhile letting the sounds of the tv downstairs and the boys talking relax me.

After about ten minutes I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and coming close to Cameron's room.

A few seconds later Cameron peeks his head and smiles at me.

"Hey baby what are you doing?"he asks.

I smile and hold my arms out for him wanting him to come to me.

He complies coming over and laying down with me while pulling me closer to him.

"I'm just thinking" I reply.

"What's on your mind?"

I sigh and sit up turning my body to face him my fingers messing with his t-shirt.

"It's just that...Nash... he's barely ever home and when he is, he's in his room and I'm worried about him"

"Why are you worried? He's probably just hanging out with friends"

"What if..what if he's not ok with us being together and he's staying out so he doesn't have to be around us?"

"I'm sure that's not it babe, If Nash has a problem with us he would say it don't worry about it"

I sighed nodding my head and moved to lay next to him again.

I will just have to talk to him later and I'll find out what is wrong I don't want it to continue like this..

Thanks for reading😘❤️😍