Chapter 14

Kadie's p.o.v

I was back home for a few hours now and after my little chat with Nash we called all the boys back in. I'm so happy now everything is sorted, everyone said what they needed to say.

I told the boys how I felt about everything and how I didn't wanted them to think they had to babysit me all the time. They all were shocked that I even had thoughts like that. I was told multiple times that they loved me and how I shouldn't ever think like that because every brother looks out for his sister.

As of now we are sitting around watching t.v waiting for Nash to come back with a movie for us.

We decided to have a movie night since we haven't had one in a while and with everything that's happened recently now is the best time for us all to just chill together.

Cameron had come home and had gone to bed about an hour ago. I was a bit sad that he didn't say much to me when he came home, but I guess I can't expect much since we aren't together anymore.

"I love you guys" I said suddenly looking at each of them. They all turned to me and smiled "I love you too" and "love you" was heard all around the living room.

About 10 minutes later Nash came back with pizza and a movie called "Magic Mike" I didn't mind because Channing Tatum was in it. He is just....DAYUM

"What's it about Nash?" I asked.

"It's like a magic show I think"

Boy was he wrong it was actually about male strippers...

I like it.

Thanks for reading 😘❤️😍