Chapter 33

Kadies P.O.V

It has been about a week since I talked to Cameron about Nash and nothing has changed.

Nash still stays out all day and returns late at night but surprisingly he was still home and it was 1 o'clock, usually he would have left by now.

At the moment Cam and I are laying in bed just cuddling, I was completely relaxed, but I still had all these thoughts running through my head.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore I needed to speak with my brother or I'd go crazy.

"Cam I'm gonna go talk with Nash, I'll be back in a while ok?" I said as I sat up in the bed putting my shoes on.

He slowly nodded his head understanding that I needed to do this.

"Ok baby, I'll be here...waiting for you" he replied. I looked at him for a minute before laughing.

"What?" he asked smiling at me.

"Nothing baby" I said shaking my head. I leaned over and pecked his lips quickly, pulling away before he could wrap his arms around me, If he did I'd never leave.

Cameron pouted when he seen that I moved away.

Aww my baby is too cute.

"Sorry baby, but we both know I wouldn't leave if you did that" I told him walking over to the door.

I blew him a kiss which he pretended to catch making me laugh again before I walked out of the room heading straight to Nashs' bedroom.

I stood outside his door and took a breath before I knocked three times quickly I took one step backwards.

After about 30 seconds the door flew open and Nash stood drying his hair with a towel.

"Hi" I said my fingers interlocking together nervously.

What if I didn't like what he told me?

Would he say he wants me to break up with Cameron?

"Hey Kades" he replied snapping me out of my thoughts, he moved back and motioned for me to come in.

I walked in and took a seat on his bed looking down at my hands.

"I...can we talk?" I asked my eyes meeting his for a second before I looked back down again.

"Yeah sure" he threw his towel in his laundry basket before coming over to take a seat next to me on his bed.

I turned sideways so I was facing him and he did the same.

"Is everything alright Kades?" He asked.

I licked my lips nervously before starting.

"I..You...it's just you're never home anymore..and..and I just was wondering if it's because of Cameron and I"

He looked at me for a minute before shaking his head.

"Why would you think that?" He questioned.

I shrugged a little before looking at him.

"You've started leaving when we got back together....and I though that is being together could be the reason you don't want to be here" I said.

"Kades...I already told you that it was your choice to be with Cameron..I don't mind as long as you're happy" he said pulling me in for a hug.

I snuggled into him enjoying our hug.

If that's not the reason then why is Nash never home?

After a few minutes I pulled back.

"But.. Why do you leave then?"

He turned red before coughing and rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"I actually.. I been seeing someone for a while now.."

Oh

"Oh...ohhhhhh" I get it now.

I looked at him and laughed wiggling my eyebrows at him.

"Ooh my little brother has a girlfriend, tell me more" I said nudging him with my shoulder.

"Little brother? Kades I'm older that you" he laughed.

"Psht soooo.. Stop trying to change the subject tell me" I whined.

"Well her name is Natalie"

"Ooh that's a pretty name, tell me more" I said grinning.

I'm so happy for him.

"Nope I'm not tell you anymore"

"What? Come on that's not fair you have to tell me" I whined to him.

"You can meet her soon and you can see what she is like" he told me smiling.

"Really?"

"Yeah you can" he smiled.

"Yes, I can't wait" I hugged him again before running out of his room yelling a quick "bye" back.

I ran straight toward Cameron's room, Lazy bum was still in bed, I rushed in jumping on top of him still smiling.

He groaned before wrapping his arms around my waist and smiling up at me.

"I take it your talk with Nash went well" he said

I nodded quickly "Yep and guess what"

"What?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nash has a girlfriend and that's why he's always out" I giggled.

"Really? Well that's good news isn't it?"

"Yeah it's great news" I cuddled into his chest more and Cameron moved the blanket so it was over both of us.

"I love you" I told him while I softly rubbed his chest through his t-shirt.

He kissed the top of my head wrapping his arms tighter around me.

"I love you too baby"

Thanks for reading 😘❤️😍