Chapter 17

Kadie's p.o.v

"Kadie um we're leaving at 8 is that ok?" Cameron asked nervously.

"Yeah thats fine Cam" I said smiling at him.

Although I didn't show it I was really nervous about our date tonight. I already forgave him, but I'm not gonna forget about it.

I think it hurt even more because I thought we were happy and he cheated, I mean I was happy so I thought Cam was too...but I guess he wasn't.

I really want to talk about it but every time I go to ask questions I stop myself. I won't tonight.

I want answers and I can't move on until I get them. I decided that it was about time to get ready.

Going into the bathroom for a quick shower I decided not to wash my hair because I washed it last night.

I went to my closet to look for and outfit. I had so many clothes yet I didn't know what to wear.

"TAYLOR" I yelled. I could hear footsteps coming closer.

He came in a minute later eating a giant cookie. Yum.

"What's up" he asked sitting down on my bed.

"I need help picking out and outfit for tonight......and I want a bite of your cookie"

He laughed shaking his head at me but he did move the cookie closer to my mouth I took a bite and it tasted soooo good it tasted so much better than it looked.

"So what so you think I should wear?"

"Hold my cookie"he said getting off my bed and going into my closet.

He came back a minute later with a flowy peach coloured summer dress that came mid thigh with a denim jacket and my white under ankle converse. Damn that boy has style.

"Wear this and hold on a second..." he said walking out of my room.

He came back a minute later with his white bandana.

"And wear this too" he said smiling.

"Thanks Tay Tay" I said hugging him tightly.

"You're welcome" I gave him his cookie back and he sat back down on my bed going on his Twitter account.

I did my hair in an upstyle putting Taylor's bandana on and tying it a the top of my head. I put more make-up on than usual because it was a date so I wanted to look good. I got dressed really quick and looked in the mirror to make sure I looked okay. Taylor looked up and smiled at me.

"You look beautiful"

"Thanks Tay" I replied blushing a bit.

I looked at the time and seen it was 7:45.

"Don't be nervous Kades it's Cameron"

"I know it's not that....Taylor can I ask you something?"

"Yeah anything"

"Would Nash and Hayes hate me if I got back with Cameron?"

He sighed.

"They could never hate you Kadie...I know their relationships will never be the same especially for Nash...I know Nash stays away from Cameron now....but if you and Cameron decide to try again I don't think Nash will like it but he will just have to deal with it because your his baby sister"

"Wow Taylor when did you become so wise?"

We both laughed as he shrugged.

"Look Kades just have fun tonight don't worry about anything you can deal with everything else tomorrow"