Chapter 20

Kadie's p.o.v

You're gonna be a daddy.

Them five words kept repeating in my head over and over again.

Looking up I locked eyes with Cameron. He had a pained expression.

"So when will I move my stuff in?" Sophia asked.

"You won't because you're not living here" I answered folding my arms across my chest.

"Listen here you little bitch I'm carrying Cameron's baby and he will look after me or else I'll him to court and make sure he never see's this kid!"

"Kadie...." Cameron tried to talk to me but I just couldn't listen right now.

"Don't..I think you've done enough. It's not just my decision whether she stays or not but I swear to god she better stay the hell away from me"

Walking up to Sophia I looked straight into her eyes.

"Just because you're pregnant doesn't mean I won't break your face"

I grabbed my keys from the kitchen table and walked past them all. I needed to clear my head.

I ended up at the beach watching the waves just thinking about everything.

Everything is so messed up.

A couple of weeks ago everything was perfect and then BAM!

My phone kept going off but I ignored it. I just needed time away from reality.

Why me?

Checking the time I realised I had been gone for a few hours.

I started walking home slowly.

Finally arriving I unlocked the door walking in as quietly as I could hoping that everyone was asleep by now. Everyone was sitting in the living room.

Aren't I lucky.

"Hey Kades" Shawn said.

"Hi"

I walked into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge I walked by everyone straight towards the stairs wanting to lock myself away in my room.

"Where are you going Kadie...we need to talk" Nash said his voice soft.

"Don't start acting like the caring brother now Nash..I'm sure your happy with how this happened"

I turned to look at him not bothering to hide how hurt I am.

"I mean this is what you wanted isn't it Nash? I'm not with Cameron...and no I'm not going to sit down and talk about this..I just want to be left alone from now on"

I turned to leave but was pulled back by Nash.

"Don't be so stupid Kadie of course this isn't what I wanted...now sit your ass down so we can talk"

I wasn't in the mood to fight so I just sat down.

I looked over to see Cameron sitting beside Sophia.

"We need to work out how were going to deal with this"

I kept quiet with my head down.

"Well this is Kadie's home" Taylor started.

"And if Kadie doesn't want her here then she can leave" Matt continued.

"I agree" Shawn spoke.

"Same" Carter agreed.

I finally looked up to see Cameron staring at me.

"Kadie if you don't want her here then I'll figure something out" Cameron told me.

It's not like I have a choice since it is Cameron's baby too.

All eyes were on me waiting for my decision.

"Do what you want" I wasn't bothered anymore, I just couldn't find it in me to care.

Nash looked at Sophia.

"You can stay...for now"

She rolled her eyes.

And that pissed me off.

"Don't roll your eyes you ungrateful bitch"

She scoffed at me.

Bitch.

"Cameron baby lets go to bed" she whined pulling on Cameron's arm.

"Listen just because you're having my baby doesn't mean I'm your boyfreind......if it's even my baby"

"Of course it's your baby" she said her voice going high pitched.

"Once the baby is born I'll be getting a DNA test" was all he said.

For the next ten minutes she whined about how tired she was and how her back hurt.

I had enough of her and went to bed.

I can't do this...

Thanks for reading 😘❤️😍