Chapter 31

Kadie's p.o.v

Waking up my eyes instantly landed on Cameron's face.

Wow two nights in a row I've slept here.

I moved around trying to get out of Cameron's hold.

5 minutes later I was still trapped in Cameron's arms my legs tangled with his.

Looking up to the ceiling I sighed I have no hope of getting out of bed.

"Cameronnnn wake up" I whined while pushing at his chest trying to wake him up.

He groaned rolling over so that he was laying on top of me.

Oh shit I can't breathe.

"CAMERON" I screamed.

Suddenly Cameron was jumping up off of me although he seemed to forget that his legs where tangled with mine and the bedsheets because next thing I know he is face planting the ground.

"AHHHH" he screamed.

I burst into laughter replaying it in my mind again.

As I was in a fit of laughter I didn't notice all the boys standing at the door of the bedroom.

Slowly they caught on to what had happened and joined me in laughing.

"It's not funny" Cameron pouted while sitting up from the floor.

We continued to laugh ignoring him.

"Kadieeee baby stop laughing at me" he whined as he finally got up and sat beside me on the bed.

"Oh I'm sorry babe" I replied biting my lip to hold on the laughter I desperately wanted to let out.

"I think I'm gonna be sick, please stop with the pet names" Hayes said grimacing.

"Well then get out" I replied sassily sticking my tongue out at him.

They boys all grunted leaving the bedroom some still mimicking Cameron.

When I looked up at I Cameron I noticed he was still pouting and feeling sorry for himself.

I moved so I was straddling his lap. His hands instantly went to my waist.

Slowly I leaned forward until our lips met. I pulled back after a few seconds to look at his face.

"I'm sorry for laughing baby" I whispered my eyes still on his lips.

He grunted pushing his lips back on to mine not replying to me.

He leaned back until he was laying on the bed bringing me with him.

He moved his face back a little and placed little kisses all over my face.

I giggled pushing him away when he placed a kiss to me ear.

"Stop that tickles" I laughed.

He grinned at me before tickling my sides.

I burst into a fit of giggles. I tried to pull away but Cameron rolled us over so he was on top still digging his fingers into my sides a playful smile on his face.

"Stop" I kept saying trying to push his arms away.

Eventually he stopped and just looked at me. I smiled up at him putting my arms around his neck.

He tucked my hair behind my ears so none was on my face.

"Your laugh is my favourite sound" he said.

I giggled again.

"That was so cheesy"

He just shook his head smiling.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Thanks for reading😘❤️😍

Could you do me a huge favour and check out The Jock with no heart by Meganade its really really great so go read it 👍👍