Chapter 13

Kadie's p.o.v

When my flight landed I tried to be as quick as I could getting my suitcase.

It was 5 o'clock by the time I left the airport, I just wanted to get home.

I got a cab from outside the airport and gave the man my address it didn't take to long for me to get home.

I payed my fare and got out taking my suitcase walking up to the door,I hope the boys are home.

Slowly I raised my hand to knock on the door.

This is it.

I knocked twice before taking a little step back waiting for someone to open the door. It didn't take long before the door swung open I looked up to see Shawn standing there with his jaw dropped.

"Hi" I whispered my eyes filling with tears again.

After about a few seconds of Shawn just staring at me he pulled me hug his grip tight as if he was afraid I would leave again.

I leaned into him more wrapping my arms around him.

He pulled back and smiled "I knew you would come back" I laughed.

"I had to I missed you all too much"

"Come in we need to tell everyone you're back home" Shawn said picking up my suitcase before walking in.

I slowly walked behind him wondering how the boys would react to me being home. I hope they're happy that I'm here because I don't want to leave again.

When we reached the living room Shawn stopped "Guys" all the boys turned to look at Shawn. Where's Cameron?

It wasn't until I stepped out from behind him that all of them jumped up.

"KADIE" they screamed before pulling me into a group hug. I hugged back as best I could considering I was in the middle of them all. After a few minutes of us just hugging I pulled back.

"You came home" Nash said looking at me. I nodded whispered a small "yeah"

"Let's all sit down and talk yeah?" Taylor asked. I sat down in the couch letting a small breath.

"How...how are you all" I asked looking at each of them.

"We've been alright I guess....we missed you" Carter spoke.

"I missed you guys too" everyone seemed to relax as soon as I said that.

Did they think I didn't miss them?

It was quiet for a minute before Shawn,Matt,Taylor ,Carter and Hayes stood up.

"We uh we are gonna give you guys some time to talk..." Matt said.

They all went upstairs to let us talk in private.

It was silent for a minute before Nash spoke.

"Kadie baby I'm so sorry for what I said..I was just so angry I'm supposed to protect you and I failed to do that so I was angry and I took all my anger out on you when I shouldn't have. I love you so much and these past few days have just been horrible without you. I know I don't deserve it but please forgive me" during Nash's apology he moved so he was kneeling in front of me holding on to both my cheeks so he could wipe away the tears that I just couldn't keep at bay.

I nodded my head pulling him into a big hug. I just need my brothers all of them. I'm so glad that Nash and I are good again I can't stand it when we fight.

After a few minutes Nash pulled back and wiped away the last of my tears.

"Don't cry, you know I hate it when you cry" I nodded my head Whispering "I know"

"I just want to forget this ever happened bubba" I took his hands in mine.

"Yeah me too baby...me too"

Thanks for reading😘❤️😍