Chapter 3

Kadie's p.o.v

I heard a high pitched squeal before she came stomping down the stairs.

God she's annoying.

I walked out of the kitchen to the living room ( The apartment is connected the front door is in the living room.)

She looked at me and if looks could kill.....Damn. I crossed my arms over my chest and stared at her ok ok maybe it was more of a glare.

"Listen you little bitch Cameron is mine so stay away from him, got it... I mean look at you you're fat and ugly" she laughed looking me up and down "He probably just felt bad for you why else would he date you?" Oh hell no...this bitch.

"Im ugly? Ha yeah okayy have you looked in the mirror lately? I mean look at you I could wipe 99% of your face off with a Kleenex. What? Was your face attacked by a crayola or something? At least I don't have to draw my face on- so get the fuck out of my face before I straighten your nose got it?" I replied.

I heard laughing and I looked around, all of the guys were trying to contain their laughter but putting a hand over their mouth or looking at the ground. Well all of them except Cameron, he looked worried.

"YOU BITCH" she shouted.

She lifted her hand and slapped me hard. My cheek stung from the impact. After that I just lost it, I ran at her and punched her straight in the jaw. She fell to the floor holding her jaw. I was breathing heavily my anger rising. All of the boys looked shocked.

She got back up and went to hit me again but stopped when Nash shouted "STOP". We both looked at him.

Nash's p.o.v

We walked in the door to our apartment, Kadie was so excited. She really wanted to suprise Cameron for his birthday. I was happy as long as she was and so were the other boys. They treated her like she was their own little sister. We all crept up the stairs as quiet as possible trying not to make any noise, when we heard Cameron talking. I looked at the boys but they just shrugged it off so I did to.

We kept going until we stopped outside Camerons bedroom. Kadie opened the door a small bit, until we heard a girl speak. Who is in there?

I looked at Kadie worriedly before taking a glance at the boys, they looked worried too.

Kadie went to go further but I grabbed her arm to stop her. She looked at me and I just shook my head no.

She just shrugged me off of her and went in. We all followed after her pushing in through the door. When we seen Cameron and some girl kissing, they only had their underwear on. That bitch.
I thought he loved Kadie.

Kadie loosened her grip on the frame letting it fall. Cameron jumped up turning to look at us. His face dropped when he seen Kadie.

"Kadie I can expl-" he started.

"Save it" she turned around and walked out,I could see the tears running building in her eyes, A sight I never like to see.

After that it was chaos,the guys start yelling at Cameron while he just stood there. I kind of zoned out my mind was trying to process all of this.I was disappointed. Don't get me wrong I was angry too I was annoyed but I couldn't bring myself to get mad.

After a few minutes we heard a commotion down stairs.

This can't be good.

We all glanced at each other before we ran down the stairs quickly.

We got there just as the girl spoke. "Listen bitch Cameron is mine so stay away from him got it?I mean look at you you're fat and ugly he probably just felt bad for you"

We all looked at Kadie.

"I'm ugly? Ha okayy have you looked in the mirror lately? I mean I could wipe 99% of your face off with a Kleenex. It seriously looks like you were attacked by a crayola. At Least I don't have to draw my face on-so get the fuck out of my face before I straighten your nose got it?"

"YOU BITCH" The girl shouted before lifting her hand and slapping Kadie hard. That looked painful.

Oh shit.

My sister looked so pissed.

Kadie ran at her and punched her straight in the jaw.

Calm down Rambo.

The girl dropped to the ground holding her jaw before she jumped back up and went to hit Kadie again. This is going too far. "STOP" I shouted.

All eyes were on me now.

I took a deep breath before I spoke "Look Kadie I know your angry and upset but no fighting ok? She's not even worth it"

The girl scoffed. Shut up.

Kadie looked at me with a frown, but I knew she wouldn't go against what I said.

Kadie took let out a breath before walking by us all and going upstairs probably to her room. I looked at the girl shaking my head, why is she still here?

"Are you still here? Get out".

"Call me Cameron" she said before leaving.

Thanks for reading 😘❤️😍