Chapter 9

Kadie's p.o.v

Waking up I looked at the time to see it was 8am. I up and got dressed top before I walked downstairs afraid of what I might find.

Last night was pretty wild.

When I reached the living room it looked like a bomb site. WHY GOD WHY?

I knew the boys wouldn't wake up for another few hours they will probably have a hangover too. Sigh. I start cleaning up the mess fixing the cushions on the couch. After I got everywhere cleaned spotless I looked at the time and seen it was now 11am,I know 3 hours to clean, but the apartment was really that bad.

Going into the kitchen I made a huge breakfast because I knew the boys and would be hungry and hungover. And Becky if she was still here.

You're probably thinking why would you clean and make them breakfast when you told them no alcohol and you didn't even want a party? But they are my boys and my girlo and I like to look after them if I can. I am pissed at them though well not Becky but I told the boys no alcohol and they didn't listen. It's not like I can stay angry at them though.

I set out their breakfast on the table with a glass of water and some Advil for the headaches.

Before leaving I wrote a note telling them I was going for a walk.

But before I left I shouted up the stairs to wake them so their breakfast wouldn't get cold.

"BOYS, BECKY GET YO ASSES UP NOW"

I heard them groaning and getting up so I walked out of the apartment. I slowly walked to the beach thinking about everything. I looked down and glanced at my wrist and I seen a big purple bruise from were that guy grabbed me.
Ugh it's an ugly bruise, looks like I'll be wearing long sleeve tops for a while.

After I sat on the beach for a while I decided that it was time to for me to go home.

I was back at the apartment within 5 minutes. Well that was quick. I open and closed the door without making any noise and I them all talking.

"Uh we really screwed up this time" Nash said.

"I know I feel horrible she even cleaned up our mess then made us breakfast" Shawn was next.

"And she had Advil ready because she knew we would have hangovers" Carter spoke.

"Why does she even put up with us?" Taylor asked.

I decided that it was time to talk to them. I mean they shouldn't feel bad about it, it was just a party.

"I put up with you guys because you're my boys and I love you all"

All there heads snapped in my direction once they heard me speak.

I laughed at that.

"DAYUMM BAE YA'LL COULDA GOT WHIPLASH"

I went over and sat on Taylor taking his white bandana and putting on head.

"We are soooo sorry Kades" Hayes said. "We didn't mean for it to get out of control last night"

"It's fine, did you guys have fun last night"

They all nodded saying it was awesome and that they had a great time.

I went to get off of Taylor's lap but he grabbed my wrist the same one that guy grabbed last night I hissed in pain. Oh shit. They all looked at me suspiciously, I couldn't let them see the bruise because they would all freak out.

"Oh my god i'm so sorry baby are you ok?"

The rest of the boys stood up and leaned closer to see if I was ok.

"I'm fine" I said putting my arm down but keeping my hand covering it. "I was just surprised when Taylor grabbed me"

Nash shook his head and walked around the table taking my arm in his hand and pulling up my sleeve.

They all gasped so I quickly pulled my wrist out of Nash's hold pulling my sleeve back down looking away from them all.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR WRIST?WHO DID THAT TO YOU?" Hayes yelled.

I flinched back.

"What? nobody did it I-I um....fell"

"FELL MY ASS WHO DID THAT" Nash was really angry. I've never been the one he's angry with.

I looked down feeling tears in my eyes. Neither of them have ever talked to me like that.

I was pulled into a hug I knew by the aftershave that it was Shawn.

"Calm down guys..." Carter was trying to calm the situation.

Nash sighed he walked over and kneeled down in front of me and Shawn I looked into his eyes feeling my tears on my cheeks. He looked at me for a minute before picking me up and moving me on to the couch and kneeled down in front of me again while Hayes sat beside me with his arm over my shoulder.

Nash wiped my tears away "Don't cry"

"We're sorry for yelling Kadie but we need to know who did that to you" Hayes said making me look at him.

"Nobody I fell.." I mumbled looking down at my lap.

"Kadie Elizebeth Grier" Oh no not the full name Nash "tell me who did that to you right now I'm not messing"

Now I never and I mean NEVER go against what Nash says but I can't tell them what happened they will freak out.

"You should tell them" Cameron said looking at me.

What is he doing?

"Wait-you know what happened?" Nash asked standing up.

"Yeah"

"Well.... tell us" Hayes said also moving to stand up.

I gave Cameron a pleading look. Please don't tell them. If they found out they would go crazy.

"At the party this guy was drunk, he tried to drag Kadie upstairs" please shut up Cameron.

"WHAT" Nash was first to explode.

I flinched away again being a bit scared, I got off the couch and moved over to the rest if the boys, Carter put his arm around me. Nash picked up a glass from the table and smashed it, he was so angry and Hayes didn't look any better.

"WHO WAS IT?" Oh lord considering Hayes was my little brother he acted as if he was older.

"Jake"

That was it, they both got up going to the front door.I started to panic. What are they gonna do?

"Carter,Taylor,Shawn please do something" I was now full on crying.

Matt pulled me into a hug and put my head in his chest trying to block out everything.They boys all got in front of Nash and Hayes to stop them from leaving.

"You need to calm the fuck down. Look at your sister you're scaring her" Taylor said his tone harsh.

Both Nash and Hayes looked back at me and let out a breath. They looked at each other before walking over to me and wrapping their arms around me, they are both taller than me so I was smothered by them but I didn't mind.

Becky walked down the stairs looking fresh and dressed in newer clothes.

"Wow who died" she said while looking around at everyone.

"Nobody......yet" Nash spoke.

Oh no.

"Please don't do anything stupid"

"We won't" Hayes said.

I looked around at everyone while wiping away my tears. I looked at the broken glass and I bent down and start picking it up.

"Kadie leave that I'll do it" Nash spoke moving closer to me.

"No it's fine I got it"

Thanks for reading 😘❤️😍