The Quinjet

Loki sighed as Thor broke through the window before holding his hand out to Kari. "Come on then. We can't let the big oaf wander on his own."

The redhead slipped her hand into his. "No, I suppose not. Will you two be coming as well?"

Brunhilde lifted her glass. "I said I'd help you, I said nothing about tagging along."

Kari's golden eyes saddened slightly but she nodded with understanding. "In that case, this is where I leave you. It has been an honor to fight by your side."

With a shimmer of green, they were gone. By the time Thor had clambered inside the Quinjet, the other two Asgardians were already waiting for him, still hand in hand. Loki smiled mischievously as she shifted back into her male form. "What took you so long brother?"

"Shut up," Thor responded automatically. Without giving either of them a second glance, he moved to the controls.

Kari bit the inside of her cheek to keep herself from laughing as the computer failed to recognize Thor time and time again. Loki, however, couldn't find it in himself to resist. "Not so well-liked amongst your Midgardian technology, are you brother?"

The redhead besides him smiled fondly at her two boys as a small laugh finally escapes. "Or perhaps just not well-liked by Stark. I'd try 'Point break' if I were you."

Thor let out a deep sigh. "Damn you Stark. Point Break."

The AI voice answered in an almost cheerful manner as it granted the God of Thunder access and that was all it took to rip what little control Kari had out of her hands completely. When she finally stopped laughing, she set her hand on the scanner. "Starfire."

"Access granted."

Kari barely had enough time to register Loki's eyebrows quirk upwards in a questioning manner before the Hulk broke into the jet. As their green friend began to thrash around, Loki pulled Kari down and shielded her body with his own.

Loki glanced over her almost frantically as he pulled away before turning to glare at the scientist. "Watch it!"

The scientist sputtered erratically as he tried to get back to speed. Kari smiled softly at her old friend. "It's alright Bruce, he's on our side now. You've missed a lot."

Loki shot him a fake smile from his position between his wife and the raging beast trapped within a meek man.

Bruce blinked rapidly. "Y-yeah. I can see that. You two got married?"

Loki smugly wrapped an arm around his wife's waist. "Don't act so surprised Banner."

Kari smacked his chest playfully. "Play nice."

"What about Sokovia?"

Thor and Kari exchanged a glance. "That was two years ago. We saved it, but there was a lot of collateral damage."

The voice of the Grandmaster sounded over the junkyard. As the two previous avengers quarreled, Loki shifted back to her female form and with a swift of her wrist, Kari was wearing a different outfit.

If either of Kari's friends noticed the change, they didn't mention it. They just lead the way while the couple traveled slightly behind, hand in hand.

Bruce cleared his throat. "So, last time I saw you, you were trying to kill everybody. Where you at these days?"

"It varies from moment to moment."

Bruce turned, slightly surprised by the answer. "And Kari still married you?!"

Loki simply shot him a cheeky grin in response.

This has got to be Hel, Loki thinks to herself as they stumble onto the parade full of Hulk fans. Her grip instinctively tightened on Kari as they tried to follow Thor and Bruce through the crowd. Kari in turn allowed herself to be pulled closer. Brunhilde finding them was a lovely surprise, and quite frankly almost a solace as she lead them to a empty room so they could plot their escape.