Loki

(A/n: Unless stated otherwise, assume that the next couple of chapters are in third person.)

Kari's golden eyes blinked as they focused on Sigyn, who was shaking her.

"Come on, Lady Kari. I'm afraid it's time to wake. The All-Father and Heimdall have requested your presence. But first you are to bathe." Kari's brow furrowed in confusion. No one's requested her presence since her hearing. The only one who even came close was Thor, but he usually came to her. And it was never a request. The things Thor stated tend to be more about Kari's welfare. 'Come, now. You must eat. My brother would not wish you to starve. Come inside, or you shall catch a cold. You must sleep.'

"The All-Father has requested my presence? Are you sure?" Kari's voice was hollow and empty. it often was unless if she was searching for her lost lover. Her obsession with finding him was the only thing keeping her from falling into the pit that is depression. But even the red haired Valkyrie had her limits. Kari was slowly beginning to lose hope.

"I double checked La..." At Kari's golden glare, Sigyn attempted to correct herself. "Kari. I heard rumors that Thor was also summoned. I, unfortunately, do not know what it shall be about."

Kari let out a soft 'Hmm' as she stepped into the bath, which she insisted she could handle herself. "I guess I shall just have to inform you once I return, will I not?"

Heads turned as Kari sauntered towards the throne room. Almost no one in the palace, let alone the town, knew much about her. There are rumors... but they must just be speculations. Afterall...there are no more valkyries.

The guards watched curiously at the scene in front of them. Who could blame the poor blokes and ladies? They watched as the mysterious redhead and the blonde prince stepped forwards in sink, their right arms gracefully made its way across their chests, fist clenched, as they knelt before the All-Father. Then, they rose. This was also in unison.

"If you don't mind me asking, All-Father, what is this about?" The mysterious redhead asked, her golden eyes bearing into the All-Father's very being.

"Loki."