Jane Foster

Source: https://transcripts.fandom.com/wiki/Thor:_The_Dark_World

"She does not belong here in Asgard anymore than a goat belongs at a banquet table."

Kari sauntered into the room, taking her place at Thor's side. "By all means, All Father, goat is quite delicious once you get past the initial texture."

"Kari, must you make everything into a fight? And you are a Valkyrie , you have no business here!"

"Commander of the Valkyrie. And any friend of Thor is a friend of mine. Think of me as the emotional support, if nothing else."

Jane sat up slightly. "Oh my god, you're...."

"Yes, I know darling." Jane glanced around, her mouth opening and closing like a fish.

"Something is within her, Father. I have never seen the likes of it before."

Kari's golden eyes flashed dangerously at the notion of something new. It had been quite some time since an asgardian had discovered a new source of magic. Then again, Thor wasn't necessarily what you could consider a sorcerer.

Odin rejected the idea that had yet to be stated. "Her world has their healers, let them deal with it. Guards, take her back to Midgard!"

Kari scowled momentarily before turning her gaze in awe as a wave of power struck the guards down. "Interesting... it is defending itself."

Odin stiffened as he watched the scene before him go down. He most certainly did not like the gleam in Kari's eyes.

"Come with me Thor. There is some stuff I must explain. Kari: stay here."

Her golden eyes flashed dangerously, but nevertheless, she bowed her head slightly. "Yes, All Father." Letting out an annoyed huff, she left the room. She thinks for a moment or two before heading towards the dungeon.

Loki glanced up from his book as Kari's soft, slow footsteps made their ways down the stairs. Instantly, he set down his book and moved closer to the window. Closer to her. His eyes narrowed slightly. Kari was smiling slightly, but that didn't fool him. She was upset again.

"Hello love. What did the old fool do this time?"

Kari sighed. "I do not wish to trouble you...I shall be perfectly fine. How are you, my dear?"

Loki gave her a look that clearly stated his disbelief. "I am fine. The books and visit from such a pretty lady shall suffice. Now tell me: what did he do?"

"It is about Thor's mistress, the Lady Jane."

Loki made a face of distaste at her name. "Go on, my Villieldr."

"She has become host to what appears to be a new source of magic, or at least one so old it had been long forgotten. The all father wishes to send her back. He stated that 'her world has her healers.' I have met some of those healers. Whilst some are no short of geniuses, they are still not equipped for something on this magnitude."

Loki's grin had dropped completely. "It could kill her, could it not?"

"Yes, that is what Thor and I worry about."

"Interesting." His green eyes glanced at the necklace shimmering in the dim lit dungeon. Loki offered a slight smile. "Now love, how about you go back upstairs. You spent one millennia stuck in this retched place, I shall not have you spend another."

"Loki, you visited me every day for nearly a millennia, and now I get to return the favor. You are dead wrong if you think your empty words will stir me. I owe you that much, and so much more. I shall stay."

Loki's gaze saddened. "As you wish, my Queen."