Once again seperated

A/N: Late Merry Christmas. Below is a drawing I drew~

Loki let out a grunt as he dragged himself so that he was sitting upright

Loki let out a grunt as he dragged himself so that he was sitting upright. He let out a sigh before turning so he was facing the so called "Avengers." He scanned them from his right to his left. His eyes flashed green as his gaze settled on Kari, who was manipulating the air around the tesseract so that it was floating above her hand.

He glanced at the man of Iron. "If it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now."

Natasha let out an annoyed sigh. It had been at least a week since they took the god of mischief into custody so far, and all Kari has done since then was stair in the direction of Loki's cell with a look of longing. Natasha stormed forwards and grabbed her teammate by the arm. "That's it, you're coming with me."

"Wh-what? Lady Natasha..."

"You are talking to Loki! But first, we are getting you out of your battle armor." Against the will of the Asgardian, the two heros ended up browsing through most of the clothing stores of New York.

"This is it. It's the one." Natasha exclaimed as she examined Kari.It was a flowy dress that faded from aquamarine blue to a fire orange. A good section of Kari's midriff was only covered by blue strands, creating an intercut pattern.

"I

"I...would it not be inappropriate to show so much skin? Plus, it appears very expensive." Kari's golden eyes flickered to the price tag. Whilst she wasn't all to familiar with what Midgardians considered expensive, she was aware that the price contained a lot of zeros.

Natasha pulled out a small green card with a smirk. "Nothing Stark can't handle."

Half an hour later, Kari was practically shoved towards Loki's cell. Kari turned slightly to glare at Natasha before straightening herself out and approaching the prisoner.

Loki was sitting down, their back turned. When Loki stood up, it became very apparent that something had changed about the young god, or should I say goddess? The leather trench coat seemed to big on her now slender frame. Her hair all rested on her left shoulder. But most importantly, her eyes were far more green than they had been a week prior. (A/n: For those of you that don't know, Loki is genderfluid in the comics so I decided to play into that.)

Said eyes scanned Kari up and down before a smirk and blush worked its way onto her face. "You look absolutely ravishing, love."

It was Kari's turn to blush. "As do you."

Loki stood up and started to approach the red headed Asgardian. "Are they treating you well?"

Kari raised an eyebrow in response. "I should be asking that of you, should I not?"

Loki chuckled. "Perhaps. Besides the pain caused by that ghastly beast that dares call himself a man, I am fine darling."

"Doctor Banner is quite nice when he isn't angry. Everyone is quite friendly."

"Good." Loki's eyes darkened slightly. "And Stark, has he made anymore moves on you?"

"Tony flirts with everyone, but it doesn't matter. I only have my eyes on you."

Loki stepped closer to the glass so that she was mere inches away and offered Kari a flirtatious smirk. "Is that so, dear?"

Kari too stepped forwards so she also was only a few inches away. "That is so."

Loki whipped around dramatically so that her back was facing Kari once more. She crossed her arms and stepped away from the glass. "How the tables have turned. Not to long ago, it was you behind the glass and it was I who was pinning away." Loki let out a soft scoff. "And now that we are finally together, we are once again separated by the cruel glass."

"I will talk to Odin. You were being controlled by Thanos, you were not at fault."

Loki didn't turn around. "You know as well as I he is not that kind. Look what he did to you."

Kari sighed. "I know."

"