Part 1

The first chapters aren't the best but believe me you will like it!

"Alexis you are late! We have design class this morning, come on!"

"I'm coming..." Alexis replied with a drowsy voice. Her roommate Sophie, was a party animal and brought her to all the parties around the university.

"Hurry up mademoiselle, it's not because you are French that Mr. Cooper will wait for you to begin his class!"

Alexis was always surprised to see how Sophie was able to look fresh every morning even if she parties all the night. Five minutes later, the French girl was ready to go. Sophie and Alexis walked through the campus to join their class, design was one of Alexis' favourite one. Many people are still wondering what a French girl could do here, leaving her country to study mechanical engineering at Nottingham University. But Alexis was here for one reason, she wanted her childhood dream to come true, working as an engineer for a formula 1 team.

"Have you got some news from your family friend who work at the FIA for your summer internship?" asked Sophie.

"Not yet. However, I'm still waiting, if he doesn't reply this week, I will do some other research." Sophie heard a bit of sadness in her friend's voice, she knew it was her dream, but she also knew that it was really hard to get in this industry.

"I wish he will give you a response. If not, the F1 industry is going to miss a pearl, am I right blondy?" Sophie tried to cheer up her friend, but using Alexis' least favourite nickname.

"Shut up! They won't miss something huge, and I'm not your blondy!" Alexis answered with anger.

"I never said you were mine, but if you insist, we can arrange something." Sophie added, as she winked at her friend. She knew that Alexis hated this nickname, even she had the most shining blond hair according to Sophie.

When the two girls opened the door of the class, they heard the guttural voice of Mr. Cooper.

"Ladies, it seems that it's not the first time you are late at my class, I know it's 8:00 in the morning and the party was great yesterday, but it belongs to the past and this class to your future. But for you Miss Robert, we both know you don't have a future, but be pleased to not ruin Miss Le Guezec's one." All the students were laughing at this statement, Sophie was about to cry and Alexis had not clue about what she was supposed to do since Mr. Cooper was not wrong. Alexis can't remember the last time she arrived on time at his course. Even the first day she was late, but she was new so she taught it was OK, until she realized that everyone was new that day...

"I invite you to visit Baroness Young, the chancellor has some words for you." Add Mr. Cooper, the two girls started leaving the place.

"Miss Robert, you're not concerned buy this appointment" The two friends started looking at each other.

"Mr. Cooper, it's not Alexis' fault I'm the toxic one." Sophie said in order to protect her friend.

"The chancellor asked to see Miss Le Guezec not you, go find a sit."

Alexis went to the main building where she found the chancellor's secretary who asked her to wait on a chair for the chancellor to receive her. 

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, have a nice week and see you soon !