Part 10

Today was press conference day, Charles and Carlos will be together since this is what the F1 tv wanted. Alexis reached the hotel lobby, she had to wait for Alessandro to go for breakfast. She was checking her email, when she felt the presence of some one behind her shoulder.

"George Russell!" Alexis turned around and was surprised to fix Alessandro

"What is the point!" She didn't get why he was taking about Russell

"I caught you together!" Alexis knitted her browns

"I never talked to him, and now you think you are dating or whatever? Man, it's worrying!" Alexis looked Alessandro up and down, who was laughing

"You have 63% of batterie." The two were staring at each other "on your phone." Alessandro smiled at Alexis

"Oh! Yes the game, I totally forget about it." Alexis seemed surprised that he remembers

"No worry" Alessandro replied with a huge smile on his face "Up for breakfast" Alessandro putted his hand around Alexis shoulders

"Always!" She looked at him with a wide smile, and he smiled back. If you didn't know them, it could look like a couple, but someone else was in Alexis' head. Someone more British...

After the finished their breakfast, Alexis joined Giulia since she will be working with her this weekend, and maybe the rest of her internship as well. Alexis had always enjoyed designing things, it could be anything she had a lot of creativity. Since the day she knew, she will have to fight on her own against life, she had to find a way to externalize her feelings. When you are 12 you can't do much, so designing was an easy way.

Alexis never talked about what happened that day, even to her brothers, or best friend. She was fighting without help; it was hard especially during unsuccessful days when this sentence turned in her mind.

"You won't be able to do anything in your live, you are such a mess!"

Alexis asked herself so many times that question:

"How can you say that to your 12-year-old child?" It was a mystery for her, but she rebuilt herself and came back stronger than ever.

Alexis worked with Giulia the rest of the morning, preparing the car for the FP1, it was so exiting! They were assembling pieces, building the car like it was a kids' toy which cost millions of dollars. Giulia sked her if she wanted a lunch break, but Alexis was fine she ate a lot during her breakfast. Alexis wasn't doing a stick diet, but was careful of what she was eating since the was bullied during school. Alexis was taking care of her body, but her primary rule was "no huge restrictions"; she really enjoyed eating junk food. The think Alexis couldn't live without was the cinnamon rolls from Starbuck, she could walk hours just to eat one of them.

"Alexis you did a great job for today, Alessandro is waiting for you in the hotel lobby." Giulia gently said, Alexis totally forgot about her shopping session with him for the gala.

"Are you sure, I can stay if you want?" Alexis was still focusing on what she was doing.

"If you stay you won't have a dress for tonight."

"At worst, I will stay at the hotel."

"There is no way something like that happen, so stand up and leave this room or I will tell Mattia that he can cancel the procedure for your contract!" Alexis picked her head up with a start. "You heard me so now left." Giulia was bossy, but Alexis take he jacket from the chair back and left the room. Was she joking or did they really started to think of her contract for next year? Alexis had no clue, the only thing she knew that she was running late for her meeting with Alessandro.