Part 30

This is not what I wanted for my story but I don't have anymore time to write, so this will be the last part. I didn't want to let you down without an end, I thought about this part before i even start writing this story; I hope you will enjoy it ! xx

~~~~~~~7 years later~~~~~~

"Star go get your rain jacket in your room, it might rain today." The two-years-old blond girl walked through the living room to reach her bedroom, Alexis was seating at the end of the main table working on her project. "Your dad can say what he wants, but English weather means rain." Alexis mumbled. When the blond head came back, Alexis closed her laptop, took her bag and her jacket. "Ready to got sweety?" Alexis looked at her daughter with a large smile

"Are we going to see daddy?" Star asked with excitement

"Yes we are my girl, so now we need to get in the car and drive to the track!" Alexis said with a smile, and took her girl in her arms; they left their building and get in the orange McLaren which was park in front of it. Alexis and Lando had bought a flat in Mayfair, central London, after their wedding three years ago; it was ideally located for Lando and Alexis. Woking wasn't far away and Alexis' office was just a couples of minutes on foot; Alexis left the formula one industry just before her wedding, it was hard for her to be either concentrated on the data during the race and the safety of Lando. She joined Lewis' team on his last project Mission 44, she was now the vice president of it.

Alexis installed Star on the passenger seat next to her, she was her little princess and was looking a bit like her dad.

"You will be quite and well-behaved during the drive, right? This is a special occasion so you can be in daddy's car, but I will look at you." Alexis said while clipping the belt

"Yes mommy." Alexis closed the passenger door and walked around the car to seat in front of the steering wheel, before starting the engine Alexis looked at her daughter.

"Ready to go?" she asked with a smile

"Yes!" Star was really exited to see her father, she hadn't saw him for three weeks which seemed eternity for her. Star had two parents who worked a lot and aren't often at home to be with her, Lando being a formula one driver for McLaren and Alexis working with Mission 44 traveling a lot to promote and work for the inclusion in motorsports.

Alexis was a bit nervous during her drive to Silverstone, it was the last race of the 2029 season  and Lando could be world champion for the first time; they were three to still be able to won this title: Lando, George and Max. But Lando hadn't been that close to the title since the beginning of his career, even if Alexis wasn't working with him anymore; she was with him for most of his race, showing her support.

Alexis pushed her engine on the motorway, she was looking forward to see Lando; since she had a lot of work previously, she wasn't able to be at Silverstone for the full weekend. With Star, she facetimed him after the qualifications; she was proud of him getting the pole, it was a first step from the title. The gap between the three drivers was so small that if Lando wanted the title he needed to finish in front of them, Lando was hungry and did a splendid season so far; but until he crossed the finish line first he isn't the champion even if he drove brilliantly the whole season.

"Here we are." Alexis parked the car on the VIP guest parking and cut the engine "Ready?" she looked at her baby girl, Star was already exited and wanted to left the car; she recognized the paddock and therefore she knew her dad was there. Alexis left the car, take Star out of it and picked her stuffs up with her; Alexis entered the paddock with her daughter walking next to her. Alexis smiled at all the journalists who were waiting at the gates to see drivers, celebrities or anyone interesting. In the paddock Alexis heard a familiar voice who was coming in her direction, she quickly recognized Will from F1 tv who was doing a live for the Youtube channel.