Part 19

Alexis couldn't hide her joy to face her friend, she wanted to jump in his arms and bury her face in his neck. She started opening her arms, but before she did any of this Lando stopped her, putted his arm on her shoulder and mumbled some words. Lando'd run himself into the ground, he wanted to feel Alexis around his body, smell her parfum and kiss her forehead.

"There is a lot of journalists here, I don't want you to get in trouble." Lando's gaze clashed with hers "Join me in my room." Alexis nodded, she knew it was the best way to keep her relation with Lando. Near the heart but far from the media.

The elevators doors opened and they got in, with them some engineers from Aston Martin. Alexis and Lando were fixing each other without saying a word, they were both dying inside, they wanted to hug and to be together. This was the worst feeling ever, being next to each other but not being able to act natural, talk and touch. Alexis wanted to feel Lando's body against hers, his breath against her skin, his hands on her hair.

Once they reached Lando's room floor, they left the elevator shaft. When no one was able to see them Lando took Alexis' hand and started running in the corridor.

"Lando!" Alexis said, the British turned over his face to smile at her but continued running. They looked like two kids enjoying their life, without taking care of the others, they were happy kids. Lando stopped in front of a door, they were out of breath but still smiling. They knew their moment was about to start behind this door. He opened it and once he and Alexis got in the room, he it and didn't wait to pull her in a warm embrace. They were waiting for this moment for so long, even if they say at Christmas it felt like forever.

"I miss you princess." Lando whispered in Alexis' ear and kissed her head, he missed everything in this human.

"I miss you too Lan, it's hard to be far away from you." The two didn't move, the world could stop they were in peace in each other arms. Lando buried his face in Alexis' neck, he lowered his hand to reach Alexis' waist. Alexis felt his breath again her skin and this was the best feeling ever, it was slow and warm. She softly stroked his hair, touching Lando's curls was therapeutic after that Alexis felt relax, she was less tense.

"With you I realize that messaging isn't enough for a relationship, I won't survive in this situation anymore Alexis. I need to see you more often and not just at the track, I want a proper relationship with you Alexis." Lando was still hiding his face in Alexis' neck. "And on the top of that I can't live without smelling your fragrance daily."

"Oh! Lan you were my daily motivation, the raison why I woke up every morning, I worked hard and I'm still healthy. I know that at the end we will be able to have our story, without being interrupt by rules and people. My desires are simple but it seems that the world wants something else for me." Some tears started running over Alexis' cheeks, they slowly arrived on Lando's ones making him reacted. He tightly faced her, and when he saw the wet face of Alexis he started smiling.

"Alexis." He placed his hands around her face "We will prove this world that we are stronger, we can have a contact ban it's not gonna stop me from seeing you. A star without his moon is lost, Alexis I..." A door knock interrupted the discussion "shit, go in the bathroom." Lando shown Alexis a door next to the TV, Lando got sure she was in before opening the door.

"Hey Lando, I wanted to see you to organize your day. Tomorrow is qualifications day, and some tv asked for interviews with you. Can we seat for a minute?" A girl said

"Yeah sure, have a seat Charlotte." Lando said making sure Alexis knew who was the girl. Alexis could hear all the conversation, she noticed that Lando wanted to finish it as fast as possible by giving short answers, not asking question.