Part 6

Alexis was ready for the party, she was wearing a red silk dress, it was a Ferrari party she had to prove that she was entail in the project. Since she had time to kill, she turned on the TV to watch the news, nothing special happened during the last two days. Alexis checked up her phone, she realized that her last post on Instagram was from last year.

"I need to feed my fans, right?" Alexis scrolled her gallery in order to find a nice pic, but at the same time she has a brilliant idea. "I should take a photo in Ferrari apparel tomorrow! I will ask Alessandro, maybe he could join too." Alexis loved to talk to herself, most of her friends were scared when she did that. "Alright I'm a genius!" Alexis received a dm on her Instagram, first she thought that it would be a Russian girl but then realised it was someone she knew.

@Alessandro_mancini want to send you a private message

@Alessandro_mancini

Hey blondi, I'm on my way. Will be at r apartment in 10 minutes!

(Alexis_lg liked this message)

Perfect !

(Alessandro_mancini liked this message)

Since Alexis had some time before Alessandro arrival, she takes a look at his Instagram posts. There was some post with Charles, at the track but also on vacation. Alexis was still scrolling his posts be she inadvertently liked one of his old post. She threw her phone across the room, hopefully it felt on the couch.

"How can I be that stupid? I can't get in the car with him now! I want to die!" Alexis was about to cry when she heard her phone ringing. It was an Instagram notification.

@Alessandro-mancini

I'm at your apartment

Get in there stalker!

It was official Alexis was about to die, she left her apartment, closed the door, takes a breath and join Alessandro in his car. He opened that car door for her, and then get back to his seat.

"Is the party at Charles' mansion?" Alexis wanted to escape any question about the Instagram incident.

"Yes and No. It's an apartment he rents when he comes in Maranello." Alessandro was fully concentrated on the road.

"Nice!" Alexis added no clue about what to say, she just wanted to fill the silent moments.

"It's not a big deal you know. You're not the first one." Alessandro started staring at Alexis who was fixing the landscape since she did want to look at him. "It was my best post, but anyway I still look good on it." Alessandro was chuckling whereas Alexis tried to burry herself in the car. "Don't be embarrassed, I did the same. But at least I succeed in not liking one of your post." Alessandro was still chuckling, and Alexis became as red as her dress.

"Nice to know I have some fans over there!" Alexis tried to acted normal but she was still fixing the road, she hadn't enough energy to look at Alessandro.

"Your parents should be proud, intelligent, strong mind and gorgeous. Should I call you perfection blondi?" a smile started appearing on Alexis' face, Alessandro was staring at her over his sunglasses.

"Would you please for once look at the road, there is so much still to discover. If I'm dead I won't be able to take advantage of all these things." Alexis for the first time looked at Alessandro, their eyes locked and nothing seems capable to stop that. "I'm glad you watched Fast and Furious, I noticed your skills, now please look at the road!" Alessandro start laughing, put his glasses back on his nose, and fixed the road.