Part 27

A message notification woke up Alexis, she stretched her arms, rubbed her eyes and yawned. Alexis picked her phone, squinted to see who send her the message; it was one from Lando, she rubbed her eyes once again to be able to read it. 

Lando 🧡

Morning princess, can't wait to see your pretty face around! 🧡 Hope you enjoyed your night out with Danny 💃🏼💃🏼

Morning babe, can't wait to see your baby face around ! 👶🏽🧡 I spent great time with Dany, I needed some breaths but nothing I can compare to the time I spend with you! 🧡

I want you to meet Frankie today ! 

Who the hell is Frankie?

😂🤫  

surprise !

Pfffff.....

See you at the paddock muppet 

See you queen of my heart 😂

😑😑

Today was press conference day, Alexis had to be at the paddock to prepared the garage and the car for the FP on Friday, Alexis got up and got changed in her Ferrari T-shirt and her red trouser. Alexis reached the hotel restaurant for her breakfast, she sat at a table where some engineers where already seating; they talk about their day and their previous night. When she finished, Alexis joined the paddock and the Ferrari garage; she helped preparing the car until it was 1 pm, then she went to the motorhome with Giulia for their lunch.

"So, it's official? You are moving to Merc?" Giulia asked

"It is." Alexis said nodding

"I'm so happy for you, this is such a great news." Giulia smiled

"I will miss you Giulia" Alexis said with a tense of sadness in her voice

"I will miss you even more Alexis, your person and your hard work. But this is for your best sweety!" there was also a bit of sorrow in her voice

They finished their lunch and left the motor home to get back to Ferrari's garage, the two girls were walking in the paddock when they passed next to Lando and one of the McLaren engineers. The British boy smiled and winked at her, Alexis smiled back she was happy to saw him but she would prefer to take him in her arms and kiss him. Alexis and Giulia continued their way to the garage to finish preparing the car, after a long day Alexis went back to her hotel room; she ran for a cold shower. When Alexis came out of the bathroom, she heard that someone was knocking at the door; Alexis partially-opened the it to see who it was. She wasn't really surprised when she saw her boyfriend, Lando walking and pressed his lips again Alexis' ones; he was about to grab her waist, but stopped when he noticed that her body was just wrapped in a towel. But this didn't stopped Alexis who pulled him in a tight hug, Lando hesitated but finally placed his hands on her waist.

"Miss this" Alexis mumbled against Lando's neck

"I miss you princess." Lando said kissing her forehead, Alexis moved her head backward to face Lando; the both started smiling and Alexis gently kissed him.

"Give me 5 minutes to put something on, and then I'm fully yours." Alexis kissed him and went back in the bathroom, 5 minutes later she stepped out and sat next to Lando on the sofa; Lando looked at his watch.