Part 23

When Lando woke up he tried to move in order to stretch his muscles, but he slowly felt a pressure around his body, making him unable to do anything. Indeed, Alexis had her arm grasped around him; if he moved, he would surely wake her up. Lando decided to say calm for ten more minutes, he was enjoying this morning with Alexis' warm in the room; with her he was capable of moving mountains. The sun was slowly rising in Bahrein, the room began lighter and the ray reached their faces; Lando quietly kiss Alexis' top head, it was now time to wake up if they didn't want to be late. Lando tried to wake up her by stroking her arms, she didn't move; he tried harder and as a result only felt her head moving on his torso and heard a grunt. Alexis released her hold on Lando, allowed him to stood up; but he preferred staying in her arms. He placed a long kiss on her forehead, and placed his cheek on it; waiting for her to be a little bit more awake. Alexis breathed deeply, Lando raised his head and faced Alexis who turned her head to face him. They both started to smile, staring at each other; Lando started stroking her hair; he placed a loving kiss on Alexis' lips, which were soft. Their fist morning kiss, they didn't say a thing but actions were more powerful than words this morning.

"Rise and shine sleepy head." Lando said with a sleepy voice, Alexis put her head back on his torso; she didn't want to left this bed, this room, Lando.

"Are we already running late?" Alexis asked with a sleepier voice, Lando started chuckling and started drawing circles on her arm with his fingers.

"10 more minutes won't change the world." They were clearly running late, but they prefered to spend some time together; enjoying their morning far away from problems. Alexis turned over to lie on her stomach, her head was still on Lando's torso and she started looking at him. Lando smiled and said "Do you appreciate your morning view?"

"I do" Alexis replied with a smile "You?" Lando placed his hand on her cheek

"You are my best view." And he kissed her, a fondly affectionate kiss "I'm sad to tell you that we both need to joined our teams, so we need to get up." Lando was the first to leave the bed, Alexis took a deep breath and l left it as well. Alexis took her clothes from last night, gave back to Lando his glasses and was ready to reach her room. "You are leaving, dressing like that?" Lando asked with worry "I mean this is a McLaren tracksuit." Alexis looked at it and raised her head

"It's fine, no one will recognize it." Lando started smiling 

"You are definitely my crazy girl, Alexis." Lando opened the door and checked that the corridor was empty, after few seconds he got back in the room; he deeply kissed Alexis "See you later princess." He checked back and let Alexis left his room. She reached her room without any trouble; she was already late for the breakfast so she speeded up herself to get change in the Ferrari merch and left her room.

When she arrived in the lobby, the man from last night was still here; Alexis wanted to escape from him, he saw her with Lando and this wasn't a good sign.

"Morning Mrs. Le Guezec." He said

"Morning" Alexis tried to be brief but polite, but someone noticed what happened

"Hey blondi, how did he know your name." It was always the same one, Alessandro; Alexis was sure that with him is relation with Lando will publicly know.

"Hey Alessandro!" Alexis fakely smiled "I talk to him yesterday about the gym and some stuffs, nothing important. You are late as well?" Alexis could notice that he wasn't fully awake

"Kinda, I knocked at your door yesterday and I got no replies; were you out?" Alexis started blushing a bit, but tried to hide it

"No just tired." They walked in the breakfast room, they found a table with two empty seats; Charles, Carlos, and some engineers were there. When they sat Carlos started smiling, and fixed them.