Part 3

« Allô ! Papa j'ai obtenu mon stage chez Ferrari pour cet été, je sais que tu y es pour quelque chose alors merci beaucoup ! » (Hey ! Dad I get the internship at Ferrari for this summer, I know you did a lot for it so thank you so much)

" Je suis super content pour toi ma chèrie ! Je t'embrasse, maman aussi te fais pleins de bisous ! » (I'm so happy for you darling ! I kiss you, mom kisses you too!) Alexis has a strange relationship with his father, they weren't really close but still they appreciate each other. For now she knows that without him and especially his contact at the FIA she couldn't find this internship.

Before leaving for London Alexis has one more thing to do, and it was calling her brothers who are already leaving there. She opens WhatsApp a starts a group call, both of her brothers reply quickly.

"Yo sis ça va ?" (Hey sis what's up?) Félix first asks.

"Oui, je vais être sur Londres aujourd'hui je viens avec Soph. » (Yes, I'm gonna be in London today with Soph.)

« Ok, tu veux qu'on se voie ? Je ne suis pas très dispo dans la journée mais on peut sortir ce soir. » (OK, do you wanna catch up ? I'm not free this afternoon but we can club tonight?) Clément says. 

« Ok, va pour ça, on vous laisse choisir le Club. Aussi j'ai eu mon stage chez Ferrari pour cet été, je suis trop contente ! » (OK, i'm in you can choose the club. And I get the internship at Ferrari for this summer, I'm so happy!)

« Trop bien, je suis heureux pour toi, je sais que c'est ton rêve et tu vas leur montrer qui tu es petite sœur ! » (Well done, I'm so happy for you, I know that is your dream et I'm sure you will show them who you are little sis!)

« Génial on en reparle ce soir, mais c'est énorme. Fière de toi tu le mérite ! » (Well done, we talk about it tonight, this is huge! So proud of you, you deserve it!)

« Yes merci beaucoup! Hate de fêter ça ce soir ! » (Thank you so much! Can't wait to celebrate it toight !)

« Ouais bisous et à ce soir ! » (Yeah see you tonight !)

Alexis and her brothers have a really strong relationship, she knows that it's precious since lots of her friends aren't that close with their siblings. Furthermore, Alexis is 19 soon turning 20 and her brother are 29 (Clément) and 27(Félix), it was quite a gap. Clément is still single, waiting for his princess to come, in fact he was travelling a lot due to his work. Clément is working for Hilton in the event department, Alexis always thought that since he is working for Hilton, she would be able to join McLaren. Facts : she is still waiting. Her other brother Félix, is engaged with Amelia a girl he met at uni, they have been dating for 7 years now.

Before calling Sophie to meet her, Alexis sends a message to Clément :

Clé my Bro

Tu penses que will peut venir ? (Do you think will can come?)

??

Ce soir ? (Tonight ? )

Pourquoi ? (why?)

Je l'aime bien (I like him)

Arrête de vouloir sérer mes potes ! (Stop flirting with my friends !)

Read 

Will is one of Clément best friend, and a good friend of Alexis. However, her brother wasn't really happy with this friendship.

Sophie and Alexis had a great time in London, they were at Clément apartment to get ready for the night. They decide as they were besties to dress up with the same dress, but in different colour. Alexis was wearing a light pink dress which was perfect wis her blond hair and blue eyes. Sophie's dress was red since she had brown hair and eyes, the two friends look gorgeous and where ready to hit the dancefloor.

Alexis, Sophie, Félix, Amelia and Clément enjoyed their night, they were both a bit drunk, but this was in order to celebrate Alexis' new internship, so it was alright. The morning was hard for everybody, both were hungover. Sophie and Alexis had to leave the capital to return at Nottingham. Alexis had to pack for her new adventure, she will never forget...

Thanks for still being there, these first 3 chapters are kinda short but the upcoming ones will be longer!

I don't know if you like when I had some parts in French, but it feels more reals for me since I'm French ...

please vote and comment...

see you soon