Part 26

Lando was first to open his eyes on this Monday morning, they didn't need to rush since Alexis' flight weas in the afternoon; Lando was staying in Bahrein until Thursday with McLaren. Lando enjoyed his moment, sharing his bed with Alexis who was now his girlfriend; Lando and Alexis lived one of their best week-end together so far. For Lando waking up next to person he liked and cared, was the best feeling he could have in the morning; the sun as rising in Bahrein and its rays were slowly lighting the room. Lando had Alexis in his arms and had a view of waking up city, his two best views without any doubt; Alexis had her arms around him, she was grabbing him like her life depend on it. With one hand Lando started stoking her arm and with the other one he took his phone and started checking his messages and notifications; once he judged it was time for Alexis to wake up, he locked his phone and putted it back on the bedside table. He started running his fingers in her hair, Lando figured out it was a sensitive part of Alexis' body; Lando felt Alexis' breath against his skin becoming more and more intense; she was slowly waking up, she tightened her hold on him and started moving her body. Lando continued foundling her hair, looking at her leaving the sleeping world; when Lando's eye found Alexis' ocean eyes a smile appeared on his face.

"How were your dreams?" Lando gently asked

"Amazing" Alexis replied with a sleepy voice, fixing Lando with a smile "you?"

"They became reality." Lando said with a large smile

"What time is it?" Lando looked at his phone screen

"8:45 am, it is now time to get up and be ready; cause I'm sure you didn't pack your stuffs already." Alexis started smiling "You see! I know everything." Lando smile and kissed her forehead "So now shake your body!" Lando tried to stood up but Alexis retightened her hold on him "You are going to hurt yourself." Lando said chuckling

"You wish." Alexis replied with her head on his chest and her eyes closed

"Alright, you wanna play; we are going to play then." Lando said with a smirk and started tickling softly the blond girl, making her releasing her hold on Lando; Lando stood up and looked at Alexis "Told you: I'm stronger"

"Well, more about clever on this one" Alexis said a bit frustrated for not being in Lando's arms anymore; Lando walked to the bathroom and came back few minutes later wearing a jean and a black t-shirt, Alexis was still laying in the bed

"Really?" Lando stopped in front of the bed and fixed Alexis, Alexis smiled and stood up; she was till a bit tired, she walked to Lando rolled her arms around his body and place her head on his chest. Lando pulled her in a tight hug, Alexis raised her head to face Lando and kissed him; Lando kissed her back "now go get ready before you run late for your flight" Alexis kissed him one more time before entering the bathroom.

Lando was on the sofa when he heard someone knocking at the door, he walked to see who it was.

"Dany!" Lando said with surprise

"Morning kid, can I get in?" Daniel asked with a smile

"I'm doing some stuffs right now." Lando tried to find a way to not let him enterer his room, due to Alexis who was in the bathroom

"Not a problem, everyone is busy I need to talk to someone." Daniel didn't wait and walked in the room "Nice!" Daniel said looking around, Lando started looking at the bathroom door hoping Alexis wouldn't came out.

"Did you enjoy your night yesterday?" Lando asked

"Actually, yes. I went to a wine bar with a friend it was nice." Daniel smiled "You?"

"Was with my friends, it was good fun." Said still checking the bathroom door

"Friends? So Alexis is your friend?" Daniel asked with interest