Part 5

Please choose a driver at the end !!  Enjoy!

Alexis congratulated herself for setting an alarm, which wasn't an easy thing since yesterday she was a bit drunk. She started by opening her eyes, her bed was comfortable compare to the one she had on her campus. Even if she loved her life at Nottingham, she had no regret to be here. There is no summer in Great Britain, whereas she would end up her internship with a lovely tan.

After checking her Instagram, Alexis takes a shower, washed her hair and dress up, she was wearing a Ferrari polo and a black trouser. She ate a yogurt as a breakfast and take a coffee, even if she was leaving in the UK Alexis was still a coffee girl.

It was 9:15, Alexis had 30 minutes before she had to leave her apartment to get to the Ferrari HQ. Therefore, she decided to call her friend Sophie, hopefully she was awaked.

"Hey Soph how are you dealing with your hungover?" Alexis chuckled seeing her friend's face.

"Very funny, what about you?"

"I'm find, I have some time to kill before leaving for the HQ."

"How many?" Alexis looked confused with Sophie's question.

"How many what?" Sophie started laughing with this response.

"Stop messing up with me, how is your hot girl summer going so far? How many boys did you kiss yesterday or even brought back with you at your apartment?" Alexi rolled her eyes.

"Are you kidding, I'm here for professional stuffs. So my answer in zero!"

"Too bad, anyway anyone that you can present to me at least?"

"Some days I'm wondering how we can be friends, I mean it. Like for real how can it be possible?"

"Don't be silly blondi we both know that we love each other." At the same time Sophie was beating her eyelashes, the serious left Alexis' face and they both start laughing until Alexis saw something or should I say someone one Sophie's screen.

"Wait a damn minute, is that the person I think it is?" Alexis' face flipped again from laughing to angry.

"If you mean Marcus then yes, it is the person you think it is."

"Are you jockeying, Marcus? Really?" Alexis was fed up with the situation and without any hesitation she hangs up.

It was now 9:30, Alexis decided it was time for her to leave her apartment and reach the HQ. First day at work, she can't be late. Who knows Mr. Cooper could be there and if she is late he won't be really happy.

Before leaving her apartment Alexis grabbed her phone, she noticed 5 missed calls all from Sophie and 10 messages, once again all from Sophie.

Soph

Ale please!!

We need to talk!!

I know it wasn't a smooth move to bring him at your place...

Call me back!!!

Don't act like a child!!

It's my place too, I bring who I want!

We didn't make out if you want to know!!

Ale come on!!

I can ditch him

Answer my damn calls, we need to talk!!!

I need to leave my apartment to go to my job, we can catch up later...