Part 11

Saturday is the most important day at Monaco, basically you finished where you started. Alexis' alarmed rang at 6:30, she went to the gym then went back to her room. On her way back she met some Ferrari staff member, she smiled at them. She quickly took a shower, putted her Ferrari shirt on and left her room to join the team for breakfast.

Alexis joined a table where Alessandro, Giulia and Mia were already sitting.

"Morning Every one!" Alexis said while sitting

"Morning blondi!" Alessandro said, Alexis was glad they were still friends, it wasn't an obvious choice but he deserved another chance. He had been so nice with her since she started her internship.

"We have a lot of works today, we need to be at the paddock in 15 minutes!" Said Giulia, Alexis nodded while drinking her coffee.

"I will be there!" Alexis replied with a smile, Mia left as well

"I need to join Charles, big day for the king of the streets!" Mia added

Alexis and Alessandro stared at each other. Alessandro braked the silence.

"How was your night!"

"Pretty well!" Alexis wanted to say amazing since Lando texted her and wish her a goodnight. But Alexis was wildly smiling, she didn't manage to hide her feelings.

"Why such a smile!" Alessandro chuckled; Alexis had to find a way out she could tell it was thanks to Lando.

"I'm so glad to be here, this race means a lot to me." Alessandro didn't look really convinced by this statement.

"Alright, I will take that." In fact, he wasn'tconvinced at all, Alexis took a sip of her coffee. "You should leave, notbecause I didn't appreciate company but if you stay you will run late for yourmeeting with Giulia." Alessandro said, Alexis hurried to finish her coffee andleft the table and waved at Alessandro.

Alexis reached the paddock, she found Giulia in the Ferrari hospitality, she was talking with some engineers.

"Alexis here you are, perfect! The engineers just told me we had to do some modifications on the rear wing and since you work on it it's your job!"

"I understand, but it's a real race and I'm new." Alexis was a bit worried; it was such a thing for a rooky member.

"If you never try, you will never know. Don't worry I will take a look at your work before." Giulia softly smiled at her.

Alexis joined the working room; she started her searches to find the best way to arrange the rear wing. After 1 hour of hard work Alexis ended up with something, she left the room she had to find Giulia. She arrived in the lobby and asked for Giulia, she wasn't in the hospitality. Alexis ran in the paddock, she had to find her before FP3. Alexis looked everywhere, she even tried to call her but with no success.

Finally, she found her, she was speaking with a guy from McLaren. Alexis approached Giulia; she didn't want to disturb the discussion. Giulia saw her and made a sign for her to come.

"Alexis, please meet Brent. He is the Giulia from McLaren, but obviously not as good as me." Alexis and Brent shook hands

"Nice to meet you Alexis, you stall the limelight from the drivers at the gala right?" Alexis blushed "Maybe one day we will work together, McLaren have so much to offer rather than Ferrari." The guy winked at Alexis

"Don't even think that you can steal my staff members."

"I'm not stealing her, because she will come in her own." Brent winked at Giulia, and left the two girls.